Tennis Star James Blake Attacked by Police

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 08:08 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

It ends up that the "right" guy the police had mistaken James Blake for...

WAS INNOCENT TOO!!!!

That asshat cop just needed to body slam somebody(black)!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/11/1420432/-Not-only-was-tennis-star-James-Blake-innocent-so-was-the-other-black-man-they-said-he-looked-like#

When New York's Finest were 80% Irish or Irish-American (circa 1950) one never heard/read of such tactics for an arrest. First off, the height requirement was 5' 10"; however, most police were 6' or over. Plus, in my opinion, there was a family tradition, oftentimes, of serving in the police force, and few would do anything that could lessen an image of professionalism. Just my opinion.

I sort of see a change occurring after the demise of the Kojak episodes?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 08:42 am
@snood,
... and that cop never identified himself..basically read Blake no rights...or followed a single rule of law. He has a history of operating outside of the rules and laws and has been 'ripped' quite a few times. Love to see him lose his job. Not just because of the outrageous nature of this event(which was preventable) but for his history. He does not belong on any decent law-abiding police force.
snood

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 08:57 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

... and that cop never identified himself..basically read Blake no rights...or followed a single rule of law. He has a history of operating outside of the rules and laws and has been 'ripped' quite a few times. Love to see him lose his job. Not just because of the outrageous nature of this event(which was preventable) but for his history. He does not belong on any decent law-abiding police force.

Lose his job? I'd like to see his ass prosecuted for assault.
Ragman

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 10:14 am
@snood,
That, too. I'd be hoping to see a civil case arise from this.
0 Replies