Just how ABB are you?

littlek

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 10:15 pm
hahaha
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:58 am
BBB
I propose the perfect presidential campaign rivalry. Imagine, if you can, that George W. lost the presidential election and defected to the Democratic Party.

In the next presidential election, Dick Cheney was the Republican nominee and George W. Bush was the Democratic nominee.

Which would you vote for?

BBB Confused
0 Replies

Sagamore

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 11:05 am
ABB is no longer an operative term-it was useful during the dem primaries when we all knew Bush had to go, we just weren't sure who would kick him out.

Next January 20th, either Bush or Kerry will be inaugurated president. ABB now means Kerry. There is no more ABB. We have our man and we've got to get him elected.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 11:30 am
Sagamore wrote:
ABB is no longer an operative term-it was useful during the dem primaries when we all knew Bush had to go, we just weren't sure who would kick him out.

Next January 20th, either Bush or Kerry will be inaugurated president. ABB now means Kerry. There is no more ABB. We have our man and we've got to get him elected.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who realized this
0 Replies