A question for the old timers...

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 10:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yes. Yes. SHE decided. On a partial truth. That is never fair. Never. And it hurts terribly to get treated that way when you know that you know that you know, you are doing the best to change things to the best of your ability and it feels like all anyone sees is your failures... But you really have nothing to prove to anyone. Even them. Even those accusers who don't know the whole situation. You have done the best you could. If no one else is willing to see it, I am. I am proud of you Hawkeye. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and do what's right, in the face of everything that feels so wrong. You are a strong man. Don't let anyone convince you different! Smile
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:10 pm
@onevoice,
That is were Zen comes it, I dont believe anything people say about me unless my life indicates that it might be true. And of course what real life people say is way more important than what virtual people say to me. There are at least a dozen people here who were sure that they could lay down a negative opinion of me and that I would then put my tail between my legs and go away.

What? Really?

Whatever. There are a lot of stupid people running around, this is not news to me.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:12 pm
@onevoice,
Quote:
That is never fair

Life is not fair, it can never be fair. I argue for justice regardless.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:34 am
@onevoice,
Quote:
I have been digging a little in past threads since I've been back and I am wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me what's happened to some of the ones who were here... Way back when... So far I have only seen osso, chai, neo, sentanta, ehbeth, snood, and Frank. Where is everyone else? Like CI, jlnobody, farmerman, boy... I could just go on and on.

C.I.. jlNobody, and farmerman are all still around.

There is a thread asking about missing A2K members that might answer some questions for you.
http://able2know.org/topic/35573-1

Just to mention some of the old-timers who are not around these days...

Dutchy and Lustig Andrei (aka Merry Andrew) both passed away.

OmSigDAVID and spendius both suddenly vanished without explanation, which strikes me as ominous in terms of their welfare and well being.

Sturgis has been through a number of serious health problems and, when last heard from, he was in a rehab facility recuperating from a severe fracture. He posted that he was tired of the nastiness and meanness that has pervaded A2K recently, and hasn't returned here since.

Those are a few that come immediately to my mind.
0 Replies