The Dumped Wife's Revenge was so sweet

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 10:09 pm
After 17 years of marriage a man dumped his wife for his young secretary. His new girlfriend demanded that she get to live in the couple's multimillion dollar home, and, since the man's attorneys were a little better than those of his now ex-wife, he prevailed and his ex-wife was given just three days to move out.

She spent the first day packing all of her belongings. On the second day
she had the movers come to collect her things. On the third day she put on some soft background music, sat down at the dining room table for the last time to dine by candlelight and feasted on a a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar and a bottle of Chardonnay. When she had finished she went into each room and inserted a few half-eaten shrimp shells, dipped in caviar, into the hollow of every curtain rod. Then she cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband moved in with his new girlfriend all was bliss for the
first few days. Then, slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything: cleaning, mopping and airing out the place. Vents were checked for dead rodents, carpets were steam cleaned, ceilings were tented with air fresheners. The husband and girlfriend had to move out when the exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters. They even replaced the expensive wool carpeting.

Nothing worked. People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit. Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, there was no buyer for their stinky house. Word got out and, eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls. Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man to ask how things were going. He told here the saga of the house. She listened politely and said that she missed living in her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back. Knowing that his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price about one-tenth of what the house was really worth -- but, only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed and within the hour his attorney delivered the paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood and smirked as they watched the moving company workers pack everything to take to their new home. Including the curtain rods.

I love this story. It's revenge at its most exquisite: there was no violence, no bloodshed and no laws were broken. And, the cost to set this up was minimal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,422 • Replies: 10
No top replies

panzade

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:39 am
This seems to be going round the e mail circuit lately...urban myths are so barometric ain't they? Thanks for the post BB
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:31 pm
:-D
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:00 pm
I'll keep that on mind!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:05 pm
I love evil stuff like this. I have a neighbor I detest. Wonder how I could get into the house ...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:08 pm
That was very sweet indeed. I especially liked that they took everything with them, including the curtain rods.
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:36 pm
I dont believe it, nobody can be that stupid... can they?
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:52 pm
i've done it with certain kinds of fish in cars and trucks. hidden under the back seat, front seat, in the trunk. if you dice it up and can jam it down the windshield defrost and heater vents in the winter it really does the trick,,,,works great in this heat.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:53 pm
:-D
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:56 pm
No you put dog poo under the car handles, hehe that teacher thought it was good to give a detention MUAAHAHAHAHA!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 12:27 am
Doggy poo is stinky for only a short time. Nothing is worse than old funky **** from the sea.
0 Replies