I need help forming a sentence

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:27 pm
I need a professional sounding descrpiption for my painting business but I'm horrible at forming sentences so I was wondering if someone could help out and give me one using the key notes below and then I can just edit where need be. Here are the Key notes. Over two decades of experience started in 1993, specializing in both Intior and exterior painting, we do both residential buildings and homes, we service the Nashville and sorounding areas, we are both reliable and profasinal,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 390 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 06:05 pm
@Franksmith,
Over two decades of experience started in 1993, specializing in both Intior and exterior painting, we do both residential buildings and homes, we service the Nashville and sorounding areas, we are both reliable and profasinal,

It's a pretty good statement, but you might delete the words I've struck out. Also, for goodness sake, run it through a spell checker.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 07:28 pm
With over two decades of experience, we specialize in both interior and exterior painting of residential buildings and homes in the Nashville and surrounding areas. We are reliable and professional.

Out of curiosity, is there a difference between residential buildings and homes? If not, then I would omit one.
0 Replies