Idk what to call it, but, i LOVE it!

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:14 pm
I'm 26 yr old ndn woman, with three little ndn kiddies. Yeah I'm married, but he's so mean we had to escape. So we went west, south west, to a little cowboy and ndn town in Oklahoma. Got some land put a cabin on it for my ma. Got a house in the one horse town we live in for da kids and me...
I got a job at the only store around for miles. Everybody knows me by now, been there about half a year now. Anyways, a month or two after I start work, there is this tall old cowboy 68. Very good looking, and is agile, which is good for his age. Basically he doesn't look his age, more like 49-52 or so. So its kinda foggy how we started talking. I was so new to the town I was still getting to know em all...

But there was something I really needed repaired for transportation. Well he offered his help, and I really didn't believe he'd be out at my place to help. Because our cabin in the valley is an hours drive on the other side of the mountain. And I'm used to big cities where ppl say this and leave you hanging. Anyways, he tells me he'll cone out to help me on Thursday, he shows up, but I've already taken off to run my errands. Oops... The next day he comes in the store telling me he's mad at me. And of course I said "what for?" He then says to me, that I stood him up... Huh? I get stood up, not the other way around. So, I apologize. And he gave me his number telling me to give him a holler (call me)...

It takes two or three weeks of him constantly saying to me to give him a holler. At first I was like sure guys who give out their number hardly answer their phones, and make up crazy excuses and etc... But after a few weeks of him saying it over and over, I'm like maybe he's serious, so I'll give it a try, and if he doesn't answer, respond or the like I'll leave it alone. Well I call, totally nervous, and he answers. We talk for a bit and hang up. Thing is, that was one of the only times I called him. He then started calling almost regularly, but I wouldn't answer, mostly cause, well idk, just didn't. He leaves a ton of voice mails. I rarely check them... Which is why I didn't know called more often then I realized. I just didn't answer often. Oops...

So now we talk regularly, but he calls me, every evening. Sometimes early or late, depending on when he calls it quits for the day. He's a cowboy/rancher so he's got tons of work to do, and he's the only one on his place to work it. But he likes it that way I guess. Anyways, we've become closer and closer, he's old fashioned. Pretty honest decent and reasonable. He's done alot for me, and my kiddos, and I never have to ask.

We don't live together, but, I like my freedom in that way. And I'm still married, so it wouldn't be right. My family, him and I are the only ones who knows about us. Because in our little cowboy and ndn town, ppl talk and it ain't always very nice. But we do spend time together outside of work and such. Guess we could be considered a couple. We're going out on dates, we, well, he tries to take care of me, if I'll except it. Lol, being independent has made me a bit stubborn...

I'm happy with this, being divorced from idiot would be icing on the cake atm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 467 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:17 pm
@darkakari,
Nice story. I'm sure ndn means indian, right?
darkakari

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:30 pm
@roger,
Yes ita my little way of separating us American Indian Natives, from the India Indians... Lol, we all do it actually, its our inner lingo
0 Replies