The Five Isms of Satan

patiodog

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:28 pm
Yes -- most of the riders.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:24 pm
There are two good threads on it here, Cav -- Walter's given a pictorial tour of town and countryside adjacent to tour, it is a fantastic thread, and then there is one on the actual tour.

Back with a link. Le Tour 2004 (cultural) It's slow loading, for me anyway, with all the photos...

Also, has anyone read David Remnick's piece "Letter from Cairo" in the July 12 & 19 New Yorker? Wide ranging interviews which support your comment, Cav.
Letter from Cairo
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 11:56 pm
I guess topic starter a good movie for you is "GUNNER PALACE".
0 Replies

lt stapley

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 11:32 am
Re: The Five Isms of Satan
Earl Grey wrote:

lt_stapley wrote:

Throughout history Satan has established wicked ideas... Racism was the first Great Ism of Satan, making men think that they [are] greater than each other, because of where someone was born...

Like, umm... I don't know, in the US? Wink.

I don't remember mentioning anywhere that I believe Americans are superior, because I don't believe that
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 01:20 pm
How about Fundamentalism?
0 Replies

lt stapley

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 10:18 am
look, I've gotten a lot of crap about all the isms I missed, endeavoring to name all the bad isms in the world could take a life time. I simply chose five isms I feel are the most threatening to freedom at this time. I'm sorry if I missed any that you feel particularly strong about.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 10:23 am
Isms don't kill people. People do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 10:25 am
You still only mentioned four "-isms," Lootenant . . . we want to learn more about your pathology . . . come on, cough 'em up . . .
0 Replies