The Five Isms of Satan

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 11:07 am
So was Satans cause in the Premortal life, so it is now, to take away our precious freedom. And so was God's cause in the Premortal life, so it is now, to preserve it.
Throughout history Satan has established wicked ideas in the hearts of men in order to oppress. Racism was the first Great Ism of Satan, making men think that their greater than each other, because of where someone was born or the color of their skin. It exists to this day and is a power to be reckoned with, and reckoned with it must be. any attempted Genocide should immediately be intervened by our military forces, it would be inhumane not to.
The past centuries have brought on four new Isms of Satan; Communism, Fascism, Nazism, and Terrorism. communism, some people may argue, is theoretically the best government ever though of by the mind of man. but theory and practice are two entirely separate entities, so we will not discuss Communist theory bullcrap her. In practice it is one of the most oppressive and violent powers ever to be on this earth, it is responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people, and the oppression and poverty of countless millions more. Why then do people think its threat died with the death of the Soviet Union, its threat lives on in china, Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, and other countries. How can they not be a threat when the main communist goal is World Domination through violent revolution? War with them is inevitable, are we going to let them choose when and where it will begin, or shall we choose?
Fascism and Nazism are much alike, glory to those who sacrifice all for their country and death to those who do not. Let leaders do what they please, rape woman, as long as it is for the better good of the homeland. You know my feelings on freedom and oppression, I need explain no more of these evil.
And the last is the great force we are reckoning with at present, Terrorism. Seemingly ignored until the tragedy of September 11, 2002. Yes, I remember the days when all of America chanted, "We will never forget, we will always remember." Now those who do still remember muse use the slogan, "Have you forgotten," to keep this war moving. Because I tell you, I have not forgotten, I live with the memory of that day every monet of my life, that is why I've dedicated my life to making sure it never happens again. This war will be long and costly, but it is a war that must be fought. The terrorists want to destroy our democracy, take away our freedom, make us live under the Quran and put veils over the faces of our women. I say no, we will live how we want to live, and no one can blow things up to change our mind. We must unite under our president, stop bickering about the past and push forward, the enemy is at the gate, shall we greet them with appeasement or with fire? I say with fire for, "There can be no agreement, no truce nor armistice between the contending powers of Christ and Satan."

May God Bless America
And Curse the Enemies of Freedom with his Wrath

DOWN WITH THE ISMS OF SATAN!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,866 • Replies: 27
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 11:10 am
PUHLEEEEEEZE!!!
0 Replies

lt stapley

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 11:44 am
does something bother you? If so enlighten me upon your outrage, the word please doesn't give me much to work with.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 03:14 pm
Uh... what?

As for the way we "greet enemies at the gate", forget about appeasment or fire. How about a nice cheesecake?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 04:03 pm
I think I get your gist, buddy. Slow down and get a grip. Lashing out like a killer bee plays into the enemies' hands. Attacking everything Muslim or invading nations that are no threat is not "making sure it will never happen again." It is instead increasing the probability.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 07:35 am
Ah, a call for holy war against the infidels. Why does that ring a bell?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 08:11 am
Wonder how he missed Liberalism...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 11:12 am
I think the good Lieutenant dreams of being a rider on a pale horse, dealing the Holy Wrath to the benighted towel heads . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 11:13 am
By the by, that's four -isms, not five, did you forget "evolutionism"?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:20 pm
I'm guessing "athe-."
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:21 pm
patiodog wrote:
I'm guessing "athe-."

I bet you'll burn in the (non-existing, for atheists) hell for that patiodog Cool
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:22 pm
So I chose... poorly?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
I assume you are an atheist?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:47 pm
When you assume, you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me." HAHAHAHAHA!

Er, yeah. So I'll burn, but I'm in denial about it.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 02:50 pm
patiodog wrote:
When you assume, you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me." HAHAHAHAHA!

Ehh yeah Smile

I'm atheist too. <singing> Come on baby light my fire!
0 Replies

Earl Grey

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 03:50 pm
Re: The Five Isms of Satan
To paraphrase David Letterman: Hi-hi-hi-hi-hi! Laughing

lt_stapley wrote:

Throughout history Satan has established wicked ideas... Racism was the first Great Ism of Satan, making men think that they [are] greater than each other, because of where someone was born...

Like, umm... I don't know, in the US? Wink

lt_stapley wrote:

... we will not discuss Communist theory bullcrap her... it is responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people, and the oppression and poverty of countless millions more.

Do you also judge the christian religion by the death and suffering it has caused?

lt_stapley wrote:

War with them [the communitst] is inevitable, are we going to let them choose when and where it will begin, or shall we choose?

Inevitable war with communist countries? How old is that idea? Soviet Union collapsed from within without the need for a world war.

lt_stapley wrote:
... The terrorists want to destroy our democracy, take away our freedom...

Why do they want that do you think? Could it not be the other way around; that the US has been taking away the freedom of people and nations around the globe?
"Honor Bound to Defend Freedom". Rolling Eyes

lt_stapley wrote:

... [terrorists want to] make us live under the Quran...

Ah yes! How silly of them when it is under the Bible which everyone must live. All muslims know in their hearts that the Bible is right and the Quran is wrong. Their religious belief is just a way of spiting christians. It is a well known "secret".

lt_stapley wrote:
...keep this war moving ... no one can blow things up to change our mind...

You argue that violence will not change your mind. Why would it change the minds of others then?

lt_stapley wrote:
"There can be no agreement, no truce nor armistice between the contending powers of Christ and Satan."

Understand that the word Christ can be exchanged with (among others) Allah and you're on the path of greater understanding.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 03:57 pm
Thanks Svensk-you went to a lot of trouble. I just didn't have the time or the patience.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 08:13 pm
Miroslav Satan wants to know:

http://nhl.speedera.net/photos/mugs/8459534.jpg
"What the hell did I do?"
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:51 pm
They really should trade him to New Jersey.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:59 pm
Aside from the fact that the terrorists really only want you to get out of their countries and political affairs...anyone following the Tour de France?
0 Replies