Should I go back for her or no?

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 12:08 am
Long story short I been with a girl for about a year, Doesn't have a father which probably explains a lot of the problems we have in this relationship. He died when she was young, in Canada where he lived. Now throughout the year she broke up a whole lot, personally I think it's an emotional imbalance and she did it so much she would joke about how her family and friends doesn't even care if she breaks up because they knew we was getting right back together. Now this girl has wandering eyes and was talking to her ex a lot even seen him at one point a few months ago and we broke up, cried manhood aside smh but eventually I gave in and we were back together and her and him stopped talking, she's honestly just an extra nice girl, if I didn't know any better I would think she was sleeping with my brother. Now last week she went away to Canada, Her home town to visit her grandmother (fathers mother) and we had yet another disagreement before she left but she called that night on the bus and said how she over reacted and we got past it. The first week contact was off and on, I got a little upset when I didn't hear from her for a complete day and 2 days ago I told her she had to stop doing certain things because even though I looked past her seeing her ex to be with her and her texting guys who's trying to get with her it still stops me from doing the things I want to do with and for her and I tried to explain that too her. I just wanted her to focus more on the relationship and her school life instead of guys and couples on social media and she blew up again which is another thing that I couldn't take anymore so later on that day I text her politely and asked her what was wrong with her earlier and why she blew up like that and she blew up again breaking up with me lol. Now that cycle is why this time I didn't bother trying to get her back even though I probably can if I just spoke to her like I usually do and after she realizes it wasn't as bad and as serious to where she had to blow up but not this time because the things I need her to change happened yet again while I was trying to talk to her about them and she's all the way in Canada for another week so what's the point of trying to even fix things. Thing is her birthdays coming up and I wanted to do the most for it but I don't want to feel like I might lose her the next week because she's always over reacting like a "Drama Queen" and then I'll feel like a fool. She text me the same night of the break up after SHE told ME to leave her alone and that this is the best thing for us and apologized about breaking up blah blah blah. Now what she text me was a continuing about an incident that happened out there in Canada that we spoke about a few days earlier and sent me a freaky picture of a throat desensitized and said "birthday gift". I said I'll ger it she said it was a joke I said I know then back to not talking to her. The next night, last night actually, she text me "even if we not talking anymore I still wanna know you're ok I didn't hear from you all day" and I said "I'm good" then she said she's getting pregnancy symptoms again and I told her it's probably nothing then back to not talking to her. Didn't hear from her tonight and but that's ok. We're used to being with eachother all the time I mean almost everyday, we practically live together, spoke about moving in together when I get my own place blah blah blah and now she's gone for three weeks and the other night before the big break up she text me how she missed her dad. Maybe it's an emotional time for her, maybe she talks to someone else (which I kind of doubt), maybe she doesn't understand the wrong she does in this relationship or just wants to be with a guy that lets her walk all over her. I don't know what it is but I know I love her deeply and the reason I eventually always fixed things is because "Women are never wrong" lol and I realized that her PRIDE prevents her from doing that but pride won't make me lose someone that mean everything to me so I kind of went back for her after 98/100 of the time. Question is should I just get my baby girl back when she comes back? It's her birthday a day after she comes back from Canada and I don't know if I should get her the gift I want too. If I get I will let her know she can't have it unless she's my girl #1 because I don't buy diamonds for friends, and #2 things has to change in the relationship but we'll leave it to discuss another day. What do you guys think. Should I just continue to ignore her and get over her or should I give her this one last chance even though she feels like she's the one giving out chances? Thanks a bunch

PS: every time I go to do something for her or try to take a vaca or something with her (without her knowing) she breaks up so I change my mind and don't do it then when I tell her why so little has happened in this relationship is because she's always breaking up she thinks I'm lying but it's the truth. Should I do things differently this time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,124 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 06:06 am
@MrUnderstanding,
I only skimmed your big wall of text, sorry.

The gist of it I got was that this is a rather high maintenance relationship at best.

Why put yourself through this nonsense?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 07:44 am
@MrUnderstanding,
'Long story short?'
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 10:27 am
Most girls will come back for diamonds.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 10:39 am
@MrUnderstanding,
Good grief.

Why are you spending time with this person?

Move on and find a someone more mature.

0 Replies

darkakari

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 08:25 pm
@MrUnderstanding,
Sounds to me like great big game, and most of your lives you have been playing it with her... You're either serious about her wanting to be serious, or you're just in love with that crazy break up and come back game... Its like you're telling her it okay for you to be her yoyo. She can toss you, and pull you back just as easily. What happens when you two grow up, marriages and divorces will drive you destitute, unless you have funds just for that. Imagine how your kids would grow up if your house divides whenever she feels like tossing you again... In the long run it just seems draining. Have fun with that.
0 Replies