Hooray for Corrine Brown!!!!!

cdcart

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:52 am
Honestly I would love to see any information and sources showing an independent recount of the votes. I am an independent. I have voted for as many donkey's as elephant's. I like to look for the truth, which is rarely found from one source.
0 Replies

limbodog

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 12:31 pm
I think the problem was not the hanging chads so much as the people in Democrat areas being blocked from voting after a company appointed by Jeb removed their names.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 12:34 pm
limbodog wrote:
I think the problem was not the hanging chads so much as the people in Democrat areas being blocked from voting after a company appointed by Jeb removed their names.

Do you have an example of that happening?
0 Replies

limbodog

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 01:34 pm
Only the one. The 2000 election in Florida.

You mean evidence? The company admitted removing the names of too many people. (apparently they removed anyone who shared a surname with a felon in the same area)

No real way to prove they did it at the behest of Jeb's people. But I am curious to know if that is the way they do it for other elections.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:00 pm
Sorry, McG! I thought you were someone else. Embarrassed I think I did it on another thread, too. My apologies.
Why do you think she is wrong? What she said is true. (well, except the part about the Mexican being white, but hey, whoopie, so she's sarcastic)! Maybe you just don't like that she had the nerve to say it?
There are tons of web sites where you can get loads of information on the purging and the recounts (and the rightie riot to try and distract them), CDCart. It's a lot of work to weed out the bullshit, because it's obviously pretty important that the real situation remain muddled in confusion.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:09 pm
It's not a matter of her being right or wrong, it's her method of representing her constituents. Do you think it's odd that you never hear of *shudder* Hillary making comments like that? Or any of the other equally leftist representatives? She has plenty of experience in the Florida state house, she should realize that she needs to bring her game up once she reached the federal house.

Now she has a history of making inflammatory remarks and in the future the GOP will make use of that against her.

BiPB believes that this is an issue of some importance because she was censured by the right for saying something (in his opinion) important when in (my opinion) reality it is just another case of loud-moutitis on her part.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 03:27 pm
cdcart wrote:
Honestly I would love to see any information and sources showing an independent recount of the votes. I am an independent. I have voted for as many donkey's as elephant's. I like to look for the truth, which is rarely found from one source.

You can check out these two posts, shortly after another in the same thread, suggesting various close but contradictary variations on the numbers:

by Acquiunk

by Scrat

Or you can just scroll down from the first up to the second ...
0 Replies