truth hurts huh fellas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,745 • Replies: 26
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 10:43 am
If she was younger, thinner and prettier I'd marry that woman.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 10:45 am
NickFun wrote:
If she was younger, thinner and prettier I'd marry that woman.

who ya foolin' Nick? You'd jump in as is.....its okay to admit it...you're among friends here....
0 Replies

cdcart

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 10:48 am
If I was younger, thinner, and prettier I'd marry that woman!

How many independent groups counted the ballots?
What were each of their findings?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 10:52 am
Ok, I admit it, I'd do her just as she is.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 10:56 am
Yes, Corrine Brown is a proud example of Neo-Liberalism.

Quote:
MIAMI - U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown verbally attacked a top Bush administration official during a briefing on the Haiti crisis Wednesday, calling the President's policy on the beleaguered nation "racist" and his representatives "a bunch of white men."

Her outburst was directed at Assistant Secretary of State Roger Noriega during a closed-door meeting on Capitol Hill. Noriega, a Mexican-American, is the State Department's top official for Latin America.

"I think it was an emotional response of her frustration with the administration," said David Simon, a spokesman for the Jacksonville Democrat. He noted that Brown, who is black, is "very passionate about Haiti."

Brown sat directly across the table from Noriega and yelled into a microphone. Her comments sent a hush over the hourlong meeting, which was attended by about 30 people, including several members of Congress and Bush administration officials.

Noriega later told Brown: "As a Mexican-American, I deeply resent being called a racist and branded a white man," according to three participants.

Brown then told him "you all look alike to me," the participants said.
source

Quote:
This is not the first time Rep. Brown has made bizarre remarks. In a recent press release, she says the following of the folks who have taken to the streets against Jean-Bertrand Aristide, Haiti's deranged President:

"The groups that call themselves 'the opposition,' are in reality nothing more than armed gangs often funded by drug lords, that are attempting to steal power through undemocratic means. These are not legitimate political opposition groups, many of them are the SAME criminals that were in power before Aristide. These thugs are made up of ex military, ex death squad members, drug and gang members, and members of the wealthy business elite that do not like the idea of a government that does not cave to their every wish. They do not like the idea of a government that is trying to redistribute money to the poor and provide Haitians with proper education and health care, because they feel threatened that their previous absolute hold on power will dissolve. And since they can't defeat Aristide in a fair election, they are trying to make the political conditions in the country so chaotic that they will be carried to power through an eventual coup."
source
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:05 am
say want you want, she nailed it this time.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:06 am
What is it exactly that she nailed? That her constituents can't properly put a hole in a peice of paper?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:12 am
no, that bushinc are thieving lying manipulating criminals occupying the white house as squatters and thieves.....of course that's just my opinion...along with millions of others......

I'm well aware of your opinion.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:14 am
Alrighty then.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:23 am
There's a lot of stuff going on right now related to voting and paper trails. It's quite exciting. What the rabid right has come up with in response is to say that elections will not occur IF we are threatened with a terrorist attack. Ho hum, like we didn't see that one coming!
I see nothing wrong with anything she said in either of your posts, Fedral. A Mexican-American will surely pass for white before he passes for Haitian! And since he's part of the admin, we already know which 'color' side he's on.
Brown then told him "you all look alike to me," the participants said. Smile I think that's a hoot! Payback.
She's right about Haiti too. Who doesn't know that?
They were a bunch of thugs whom WE helped to overthrow a democratically elected president. She is absolutely correct.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:26 am
Why am I not surprised that you would agree with Brown, suzy?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:26 am
Two thumbs up for Corrine!
0 Replies

cdcart

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:31 am
Again...
How many independent authorites counted and RE-counted the votes?

What did the majority of them (85%) find after counting?

Corrine is a revisionist using the old "on ounce of accusation is worth a million pounds of truth" logic. I think Kerry is a martian from mars and Bush is a child molester- by just saying it does not make it true.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:39 am
At least she didn't tell someone on the floor to
"Go F*** yourself"

Oh wait I forgot that's a GOOD thing now.
0 Replies

cdcart

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:40 am
You know it isn't a good thing to say that to anyone... but i respect anyone who doesn't try to cover up saying bad words by claiming they were "misquoted".
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:41 am
cdcart wrote:
Again...
How many independent authorites counted and RE-counted the votes?

What did the majority of them (85%) find after counting?

Corrine is a revisionist using the old "on ounce of accusation is worth a million pounds of truth" logic. I think Kerry is a martian from mars and Bush is a child molester- by just saying it does not make it true.

One and in their findings 6/9 recounts showed Gore the winner.

Also this doesn't address the 96,000 mostly black voters who were purged from the voter rolls.

Also in Jacksonville thousand weren't able to cast their votes.

So whe you want to degrade this woman then you better be informed and not just regergitating the stuff John Baker fed you.
0 Replies

cdcart

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:42 am
Redheat...
I asked the question... show me your sources...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:42 am
McGentrix wrote:
Why am I not surprised that you would agree with Brown, suzy?

same reason no one is surprised that you would defend bushinc for anything......it was a rhetorical question right?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 11:44 am
Yeah, pretty much.
0 Replies