confused

becca43

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 02:23 pm
I had been dating a man for 3 months. We were together every weekend because we both worked through the week, different shifts. Everything was perfect, well we both worked extra shifts and weekends to make extra money to get a place. When we finally got a weekend off he started ignoring my phone calls. I went to his house and he said we need to talk. That's when he broke up with me. Said it want me it was him but then came to my house, spent the day together and then I spent the night with him. I talked to him that next weekend for like 2 hrs on the phone but then just last weekend he messages me and says the way I handled things messed up a good thing we had and since I didn't respect his wishes, he can't see me the same way. I Texted him a couple of days ago, he replied with short response, I asked him if i could call him he says, I'd rather that you didn't. I just don't understand.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 527 • Replies: 2
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 03:39 pm
@becca43,
Becca, it sure isn't you it's him.

3 months of 2 days a week, sometimes 1 equates to no more than 24 times seeing each other out of what, 352. Not long to develop a strong bond between two people, sexually absolutely.

He broke up with you, stating "it's not you it's me" classic line. Then however, he ensured that he slept with you that night.

Then "it's not you it's me" wasn't good enough anymore now it's " you handled things wrong messed up a good thing". What you felt you were in love? He just wanted sex on the weekends and that's it? You weren't playing the cool game, you wanted to feel that it was a proper relationship but he was in it for sex?

Don't ever let any one, put the blame on you! That's for their own ego and so they don't feed bad about what they have done, what they are doing, the blame game.

Sometimes we need to use our head, not our heart.

This guy wasn't looking for a relationship, simply put. He was just enjoying it for what it was and realised you want/ed more and is trying to put the blame on you (yet) still took that last little sleeping with you again.

Personally, you don't need closure from him, you need to never speak with him again, because I am betting if you do, he'll sneak in another bedroom romp and again try to put the blame on you as to why he can't have anything more with you.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 06:12 am
"the way I handled things messed up a good thing we had and since I didn't respect his wishes, he can't see me the same way."

What happened between you two for him to say THAT? What did you "mess up"?
0 Replies