Loveproblem!!

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 01:56 am
There is a boy I love and we are friends since kindergarden. I told him that I have feelings for him but he wams joking around about it. After snapchatting every evening a whole month, telling me that he wanted that I was with him to cuddle, he said : 'you be my baby?' I answerd : 'if you'd be my baby😏?' And than he said alright and told me again that he wanted me to be with him( he was on vakation for a month, so we couldn't meet up.. Since he asked me, 4days ago, I didn't get any texts... Should I do something?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 410 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 05:34 am
@Pianogirl,
Call him on the phone. Don't text; don't snap. Pick up the damn phone and ring his number.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 07:07 am
You say you have been friends ALL THIS TIME, yet you want to start and develop this relationship by using your phone? Time to be face to face.

If he's STILL on vacation, then wait. He has said he will get back to you, so be patient. But you could always call him just to stay in touch and let him know you are still interested.

0 Replies