Should I be mad that my girlfriend went on a guy's boat.

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:09 pm
My girlfriend got invited on a boat by one of her friends for air show. She asked what I was doing that day and I told her I worked. She told me about the invite and said it was a girls only invite by the male owner of the boat. Since I was working said said she was going to go. I kind of feel that type of invite means he expects you to be single and looking to possibly hook up. Am I wrong? I do trust her but I feel it is kind of disrespectful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,842 • Replies: 10
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:23 pm
@Fieldbob ,
Quote:
She told me about the invite and said it was a girls only invite by the male owner of the boat.

Smart guy!

You dont say how many girls will be on the boat but sex parties run 35-40% male if done right. Pretty doubtful that is what was wanted, probably a lot of topless girls having fun was the goal. That would be a hoot and a half to watch.

Is this in Chicago?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
To answer your question I would tend to look at this as a girls night out kind of thing unless I knew that the guy was angling for sex. Even then I would not care much if I trusted my girl.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 04:43 pm
@Fieldbob ,
Quote:
I feel it is kind of disrespectful.

Hey, pal, this is 2015, not 1815.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 06:46 am
@Fieldbob ,
Fieldbob wrote:

My girlfriend got invited on a boat by one of her friends for air show.

Doesn't sound like much of an air show.
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 07:01 am
@Fieldbob ,
Come right out and ask her what her true intentions were for going on the guys boat? You want an answer seek one.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:47 pm
If it was ONLY her, then I'd be suspicious.

If a GROUP of girls went, then forget about it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 05:03 pm
Sorry, but I have to. It's NSFW.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 09:33 pm
@Fieldbob ,
So, wait, you have some kind of say on what she does in her daily life?

Disrespectful?

0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 06:39 am
@Fieldbob ,
So being your "girlfriend" means she can't have any fun unless it's with you? See how stupid that is?

0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:14 am
@Fieldbob ,
you can't judge her in one situation.she was already invited you for air show and you told have some work then she may going with her friend there is nothing wrong in this.its all depends upon how both of you understood each other.
0 Replies