I met this guy about 10 years go and we were in an intense relationship for about two years

xyz2009

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:18 pm
I met this guy about 10 years go and we were in an intense relationship for about two years. Things didn't work out and we both moved on, intact he left without explanation. Recently we have gotten in touch again and we still relate very well to each other. I am married now and he doesn't seem to like hearing about my husband. For the past couple of weeks he has been speaking less with me and a few days back he really threw a fit for a minor reason...told both me and my husband to go to hell and said that we r both sick. I really care deeply for him and am very hurt and shocked by his behaviour. Please help me out so as to continue the friendship...I don't want to lose this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 636 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:21 pm
@xyz2009,
What does your husband say about this other man's behaviour? he's the one you need to talk to about this.
xyz2009

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:42 pm
@ehBeth,
he says that it's for you to figure out. i am only looking for a friendship
ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 10:00 pm
@xyz2009,
Do you want someone in your life who has tantrums and insults you and your husband?

I know that I don't want any extra drama in my life so I'd be saying ciao to the other fella, but you're the only one who knows if you like the drama that he seems to offer.
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:10 pm
@xyz2009,
Best Xyz2009,
You are married, anyone who disrespects that, is not worthy of your respect.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:33 pm
@xyz2009,
you have an intense relationship, he leaves without warning, you meet up and start talking, you care deeply about him, and he gets angry about you mentioning your husband, and attacks you & your husband....you're shocked by his behaviour....you don't want to lose him...

You tell your husband, who isn't at all jealous of you seeing an intense ex lover....and isn't at all worried at all about this intense ex lover attacking your husband & you...nor about how heart broken you seem...telling you that you need to work it out...

That is an extremely odd set of circumstances.
0 Replies

jessicaj

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 02:32 pm
@xyz2009,
I can understand that you care for him but think; does he really care about how much you value him as a friend? I am sure he does not want that you speak about your husband. I think you should disconnect with him for a while and see if he contact you, if not then he was never worth your friendship!

Take care and dont think much about such people who barely care about you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:15 pm
@xyz2009,
Quote:
told both me and my husband to go to hell and said that we r both sick

You're leaving something very "big" out here what is it?
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:28 am
@xyz2009,
Just tell him that you are expecting his friendship only not anything from him.be clear what you are feeling about him because you are already married some one.your friendship never hurt your relation
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 06:14 am
@xyz2009,
Stop all contact with him. It can only harm your relationship with your husband.
0 Replies