Please check my essay grammar. Thank you

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:39 pm
Complexities of human psychology are unlimited, very complicated and often difficult to comprehend. On characteristic of human beings is seldom to be satisfied with what we have and often to want something more or something different. Just as Albert Einstein’s put it, “I have no special talents, but I am only passionately curious. ”

Similarly, I was always curious on how things worked, and i had a unique way of thinking, always curious, and not easily blinded by social trends and media. Two years ago, I began to taught myself English with Khan academy help. In my opinion, try new things could help me will learn more.

One of my teachers introduced me to Khan academy at the start of last year. She gave me this website , saying that it is a good resource for self studying and it is truly amazing. Actually, this site is an incredible resource for knowledge and tool for learning. When I started using Khan academy I was immediately hooked. Since then, I have learn a lot of math. It inspired me to go toward the world of math, not away from it. I just wanted to say that it is truly amazing what you are doing. I was blessed to stumble upon khan academy. In fact, I have never been good at math when I was in primary school and Junior high school. I have always disliked math and thought I was bad at it. My math skills were lacking. But Khan Academy has helped me to make tremendous strides not only in doing math work, but getting the meaning of math. I cannot express my gratitude for your website in helping me with math. I can work at my own pace,rework problems without feeling pressured, and get the sense of the problems.

In the holiday, most of my time was spent on Khan Academy. It was an integral part of my daily life, because I think it will be very helpful for me. Everything I did revolved around watching Khan Academy videos and doing Khan Academy exercises in order to keep progressing and fill gaps in my knowledge.

I would like to thank Sal and all of Khan Academy for helping me to love study. I was amazed at how thorough Sal explained everything in plain and simple terms. I was able to catch on really quickly to things that had been oblivious to me before. I realized I wanted to do it and that I could do it. I realized how much I love learning. The story of how Sal got started with this website also really inspired me to not give up, because I saw how he absolutely loves what he does. Don't ever give up on what you love to do!

To be a student in khan academy is one of the best feeling ever because I have learned so much that no one could ever tell me and the way students rate your answer and then correct it. Khan Academy is truly a gem. I have learned more watching these videos thant I could of imagined. The lessons are taught in a way that keep me craving learning more. I would like to thank Khan Academy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 350 • Replies: 0
No top replies