4 years of on and off...now wut??!

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
Ive been on and off with this girl for 4 years, and now it seems as if shes more interested in having a relationship then be4. But the problem that we have had in the past was that she really didnt have the time to spend with me and we just never saw eachother. Now, she really wants to be in a legit relationship with me and idk wut to do cause i feel like if we try again we r gonna never see eachother AGAIN and then we r gonna break up...wut u guys think i should do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 553 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:55 pm
You need to communicate.
You engage in effective communication.

"Honey, I'm feeling uncertain whether we can make a relationship work. In order to be in a healthy relationship, I need to spend time with the person I love. It's difficult to build a life together if two people rarely see each other. When we have tried in the past, you were busy with other things in your life--and I felt lonely. If we try again, how are we going to deal with this issue?"

You will know what is best for yourself once you have engaged in effective communication with your girl and obtain the answers you need to make a healthy choice.
0 Replies