Relationship crisis. Help!

Capr

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 11:01 am
Hi everyone! I have been with this scorpio guy for 7months. He said to me he wanted a serious relationship. We fell in love with each other. We stay together all the day and talk about everythind. He said i was his love and he wanted to marry me. Then. We started to fight a lot about small things. He said i was immature but i dont really think so. We were a little different and he missunderstood me sometimes. I loved him, i respected him, i cared a lot i focused only on him. He is very touchy and sensitive. We fight 2weeks ago and we havent spoke sice that day. He said he dont want to be with me anymore, he left me. Dont know what to do. I really miss him, when the period of fights started i spoke to him to communicate more to listen each other more and to solve all our problems and he was ok. But then this happened..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 531 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 11:17 am
@Capr,
Capr wrote:
We fight 2weeks ago and we havent spoke sice that day. He said he dont want to be with me anymore, he left me. Dont know what to do.

Looks like he ended the relationship.

what to do? go out with friends, go to the beach, enjoy your summer
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:33 am
@Capr,
If fighting in a relationship even before a year you're not well-suited for one another. Move on.
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:42 am
@Capr,
If he really loves you means he definitely waiting for you call or he will talk to you.otherwise he was trying to break with you.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:49 am
@Capr,
What were you fighting about?
0 Replies