0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 01:51 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Shocked You say this and then have the nerve to say

Quote:
Can you try again? That kind of sucked.

Impressive bit of shenanigans.

McG... when it comes to raggin' on someone, the cardinal rule is you never use the same insult that was tossed at you. You gotta be creative! Since this thread is already a disaster, going nowhere fast, and I have a little time before my next project in work, I'll elaborate.

Person one: "Seriously, you on meds or something?"
Person two: "Do YOU need meds YOU are not getting??"

Come on. That SUCKED! Where's the creativity? Where's the originality? Where's the subtle humor? Here's a better go at it:

Person two: "Yeah...those meds that stop the headaches I get from dealing with assh*les such as yourself. I feel fine, so please continue".
Or
"Only the ones that make it easier to bang your sister without retching"

I can come up with a few more, but why should I have all the fun? Please... Toss in a few gems of your own, its cathartic!
Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:00 pm
Karzak wrote:
kickycan wrote:
You really got me with that one brainiac. Rolling Eyes

Yes, yes I did.

But really it was your own post that "got" you, it made you look foolish.

I guess you play the hand God dealt you.

Are you trying to be clever or witty with this response? It's so hard to tell when you keep posting such unimaginative drivel. Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:05 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
You don't know very much about the political process, do you Karzak.

He knows just enough to create mischief in support of his cause...

which is to create mischief.... :wink:
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:08 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
You don't know very much about the political process, do you Karzak.

He knows just enough to create mischief in support of his cause...

which is to create mischief.... :wink:

If by mischief you mean to expose the leftists for the whacko's they are, I agree.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:12 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Shocked You say this and then have the nerve to say

Quote:
Can you try again? That kind of sucked.

Impressive bit of shenanigans.

McG... when it comes to raggin' on someone, the cardinal rule is you never use the same insult that was tossed at you. You gotta be creative! Since this thread is already a disaster, going nowhere fast, and I have a little time before my next project in work, I'll elaborate.

Person two: "Do YOU need meds YOU are not getting??"

Come on. That SUCKED! Where's the creativity? Where's the originality? Where's the subtle humor? Here's a better go at it:

Person two: "Yeah...those meds that stop the headaches I get from dealing with assh*les such as yourself. I feel fine, so please continue".
Or
"Only the ones that make it easier to bang your sister without retching"

I can come up with a few more, but why should I have all the fun? Please... Toss in a few gems of your own, its cathartic!
Very Happy

Oh, you were referring to the post itself then. It sounded like you were suggesting that karzak had somehow initiated the flaming on this thread.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:14 pm
Karzak wrote:
If by mischief you mean to expose the leftists for the whacko's they are, I agree.

Hmm... I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I don't think that's what they meant.

I'm starting to like you, Karzak. Reading your posts makes me realize I could be a lot worse off mentally, but I'm not. Bless your heart.
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:20 pm
JustanObserver wrote:

I'm starting to like you, Karzak. Reading your posts makes me realize I could be a lot worse off mentally, but I'm not. Bless your heart.

Well you may have misjudged things.

You undoubtably thought, since I am the most intelligent person on the forums, that the difference between you and I was the a good indication of how far below exception you are, but in fact I am just average in intelligence, I just seem exceptional on this board.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But keep trying to improve yourself!
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
Heeeey... much better! Thats what I'm talking about. Still a little rough around the edges, but definitely an improvement.

/golf clap
0 Replies

astromouse

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:41 pm
Quote:
You undoubtably thought, since I am the most intelligent person on the forums...

Oh, the irony!!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:44 pm
Karzak wrote:

You undoubtably thought, since I am the most intelligent person on the forums, that the difference between you and I was the a good indication of how far below exception you are, but in fact I am just average in intelligence, I just seem exceptional on this board.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But keep trying to improve yourself!

"The difference between you and I"? This written by the self-proclaimed "most intelligent person on the forums"?

I love it...
0 Replies