HIV risk from menstrual blood

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 02:22 am
I recently had sex with a skeletally thin prostitute. We had vaginal sex with a condom. However, she had her period during intercourse. I lost my erection while she was in the bathroom, so she removed the condom and performed oral sex on me. There was a lot of blood on the condom, and some got on her hand, with which she stroked my penis. Presumably, blood thus got into her mouth and onto my urethra, which was wet with pre-ejaculate. I then put on a new condom and we finished with vaginal sex, and so, presumably, a minute amount of blood was inside the condom and mixed with my semen.

We also kissed often, and deeply, including after she performed oral on me and presumably got blood in her mouth, and I have a habit of chewing the inside of my mouth.

How great is my risk of HIV infection? I know there's a three month window before I should get tested, which seems like an eternity right now. I'm hoping for some peace of mind (not that I deserve it).

If I'm negative, not only will I never touch a prostitute again (I was absolutely desperate to be with a woman, I hadn't had sex in years, I was losing my mind), I won't even have sex with a churchgoing woman unless I've seen her recent test results. This is horrifying...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 576 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 04:35 am
@freakinout,
Contact your doctor and ask. And, while you have him or her on the phone, ask for a referral to a mental health professional, in order to assist you with coping for the next 90 days until you can be tested.
0 Replies