Time in between seeing affair partner?

Kyleah

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 10:37 am
Safe to say I'm full fledge in an affair. What's Driving me nuts is the time in between seeing each other. Normally about 10 days pass until we meet again. We can't have much communication in between because text not safe and he does not have email on his phone. His wife very controlling of all the apps and actual cracks his phone code. So he only can check email every few days. This drives me bonkers as I have so much to say and we can't really communicate until our meets. We both don't want to be caught so have to be extra careful. Anyone dealing with this. I'm also falling madly for him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 827 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 11:43 am
@Kyleah,
It's like having a long-distance relationship before the internet existed. There's nothing new about it.

You've got to keep yourself busy with friends, family, interests. Your pre-affair life actually has to continue.

Focusing on the relationship during the periods you aren't in contact isn't useful to anyone. It doesn't make you more interesting to people in your normal life or to your affair partner.
Kyleah

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 11:57 am
@ehBeth,
I hear you that's tough though. I'm so distracted by him. Last meet yesterday when time to go he said to me, you don't really want to go do you? I said no. I said and you? He said.. Not exactly. Sigh
0 Replies