The Most Boring Movies You've Ever Seen

benconservato

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 12:43 pm
wasn't it something like Lake Placid?
0 Replies

benconservato

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 12:47 pm
someone got in before me... the only funny part in the holy grail are the French.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 12:49 pm
I'm afraid I'm with you...skits are good...movies from skits...NOT

SNL has proved this over and over...
0 Replies

benconservato

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 01:11 pm
ohhh yes...
Although last time I actually watched SNL it had Eddie Murphy on it... that's how long ago I watched it. (Not old, it was probably a re-run or something, considering I am not an American)
0 Replies

mc awsome

Tue 28 Dec, 2004 05:08 pm
LOL GOTTA BE EAGLES PEEK LOL ITS JUST A BUCH OF COWBOYS TALKING ABOUT SCARY STORIES
0 Replies

Green Witch

Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:33 pm
Camelot - the musical w/ Richard Harris (although he was OK)
Camelot - the most recent non-musical with Richard Gere (he was not OK)
King Arthur - just out, can't remember a soul in it.
Excalibur - also can't remember a soul in it.
Merlin - the made for TeeVee movie version - lot's of good folk with long boring scenes and insipid lines.

And just to break the above pattern: Ishtar (I think w/ Warren Beatty)
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:24 pm
Ishtar with Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman goes way beyond 'most boring.' It was the bomb of the century and died a quick, merciful death at the box office.
0 Replies

shyone

Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:04 am
Punch Drunk Love
That Adam Sandler Movie. It was so terrible I couldn't watch it all!!!
Half Past Dead
With Steven Segal and Ja Rule; Need I explain more?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:25 am
Welcome to A2K, shyone. I've always wondered how someone could pass judgement on a movie they haven't seen. You should try and finish "Punch Drunk Love" -- it is worthwhile.

The Segal movie -- he's only made one good action flick so his pony died.
0 Replies

benconservato

Tue 11 Jan, 2005 01:35 am
Anything with Steven Segal is going to numb the brain.
0 Replies

shyone

Thu 13 Jan, 2005 02:07 am
Lightwizard, what is Segal's "one good action flick"? I am dying to know
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Thu 13 Jan, 2005 09:26 am
"Under Siege"
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Thu 13 Jan, 2005 09:48 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Ishtar with Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman goes way beyond 'most boring.' It was the bomb of the century and died a quick, merciful death at the box office.

I agree that Ishtar was very boring, but I still gotta go with Yentl, if for no other reason than it adds a half an hour to the miserable experience.
0 Replies

benconservato

Fri 14 Jan, 2005 09:13 am
are you sure, Lightwizard, that that is the best Steven Segal? I still managed to fall asleep...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Fri 14 Jan, 2005 09:46 am
You fell asleep during "Under Seige?" You weren't sampling the local brew were you?
0 Replies

benconservato

Fri 14 Jan, 2005 01:52 pm
nope... I recall I was tired and the conditions were a bit uncomfortable. I recall seeing an explosion and waking to an explosion... roll end credits.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Fri 14 Jan, 2005 05:21 pm
You've just described every villain/hero action flick but Segal was at least believable in that role. How he squandered that momentum has to have a story but, now, that is boring.

It was a formula terrorist thwarted by another "die hard" hero but with Gary Busey's deliciously wicked villain and some nice touches like the improvised bomb in the microwave, I enjoyed it and was never bored. I suppose if I was prone to falling asleep in theaters or tired and tried to watch it on a small TV screen I might not have been entertained. It's almost worth seeing just for Busey's outrageous drag.
0 Replies

benconservato

Sun 16 Jan, 2005 08:56 am
maybe... on a rainy day.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Tue 18 Jan, 2005 04:55 pm
A Perfect World (1993) - starred Kevin Costner and Clint Eastwood. As far as I'm concerned the best part of the film happens when the sherrif's deputy tries to turn the patrol car around in a hurry forgetting that there is a caravan attached to it. Clint stays behind to raid the fridge on board and remarks 'I love Tater-Tops' or something along that line. The rest of the film is devoted to waiting for Kevin to be shot - to the cheers of thousands.
0 Replies

benconservato

Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:34 am
what about 2046?
I could get blasted for this one. It was beautifully shot and all that... damn! I was so bored.
0 Replies