How to get rid of hypochondria?

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 05:54 am
I am suffering from hypochondria. I always think that i have serious disease, but i have really not. I live in anxiety. Please help...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,171 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 05:57 am
@aditya29,
I bet there are people out there.

I bet those people are called psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists.

I bet you should call one of them and make an appointment.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:15 am
@aditya29,
Visit a morgue and confront your own mortality.

Some day we're all going to die of something. It sucks, but if there's a "meaning of life" it's simply that if you're alive, you wont always be.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:21 am
@aditya29,
Have you tried homoeopathy. Homoeopathy is best at curing hypochondria, they have tinctures for everything. I would this, combined with regular visits to your real doctor.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 03:13 pm
I know there is a pill to cure hypochondria, but I can't recall its name.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 09:13 pm
Ah..hypochondria... a fear of hypodermic syringes . I have kleptomania, a fear of getting caught by Police .
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2015 09:38 pm
@aditya29,
Hey aditya

I'm so sorry that you have to suffer from anxiety. I know how difficult it can be to live in worry and fear. You're already done with the first step which is to know what you are suffering from. In hypochondria, you have to deal with countless health anxieties. Make measurements that'll enable you to clear your mind away from this worries. Have a check up to get reassurance. The best way to beat hypochondria is to trust your doctors and believe their diagnosis. CBT can help you with this.
0 Replies