What is the origin of the he'll fire teaching?

The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 12:53 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
An enlarged clitoris would appear like a slightly droopy penis. The person involved would have marveled that there was nothing to do ("no foreskin?!?") and decided this was a miraculous child. In a grade V clitoromegaly, the vaginal cavity is pretty nearly fused to the point where it resembles balls.
http://hulkroids.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/clitoromegaly.png
Jesus would have been taken to be circumcised. The job of hauling Jesus there would have been done by parents, as is clear by the commandments. The man there would have been weirded out, but decide the child is without a foreskin even though his penis looks weird, so the law is fulfilled. Jesus would be presented to the temple with only the first guy (circumcision) noticing anything was weird.

Btw, Revelation apparently mentions that Jesus has mastos (breasts).

Yea! I had one also, it was six foot three inches in colour and yellow and half red in length, but its wheels fell off every time it went over the cliff chasing the pigs.

You want to talk rubbish, I'll accommodate ya mate.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:39 am
@The Anointed,
I see.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 02:54 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
I see.

I doubt it. I believe that you are blind, deaf and so mixed up in the head, you have lost the ability to comprehend the "WORD", spoken or read.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 04:31 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Jesus would have been taken to be circumcised. The job of hauling Jesus there would have been done by parents, as is clear by the commandments. The man there would have been weirded out, but decide the child is without a foreskin even though his penis looks weird, so the law is fulfilled. Jesus would be presented to the temple with only the first guy (circumcision) noticing anything was weird.

Jesus was not presented to the temple in Jerusalem until thirty three days after 'HE' was circumcised (WAS CIRCUNCISED) at the age of eight days.

'HE' was circumcised in the town of Bethlehem, by the Brit Milah, also known as a bris, who would have been called to the place in Bethlehem where the parent of the baby was residing at that time.

One day, you should try reading the scriptures, rather that creating your own ridiculous yarns that have nothing to do with the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 11:39 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
21 On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived.
Jesus Presented in the Temple

22 When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord 23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord”), 24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons.”

What the Gospel actually says. No detail about his circumcision at all. Just that on the 8th day, he is taken to be circumcised. No mention of the action itself. Then later he is taken to be presented.

It is literally so brief that I can add this paragraph in as part of 2:21

Quote:
When he went to have his circumcision, the man charged with this task marveled. Said he, "Many are the boys who I have examined, but never have I seen any like this child. You submitted him to me to have his foreskin removed, but here, God has made him born without one." The man declared him perfect before God, but bade them be silent of all they had seen and heard, lest it draw attention.

There you go. Biblical fan theory.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2021 12:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
What the Gospel actually says. No detail about his circumcision at all. Just that on the 8th day, he is taken to be circumcised. No mention of the action itself. Then later he is taken to be presented.

What the bible says is that eight days later (After his birth) the time came for the baby to be circumcised, "HE' was named Jesus. No mention of 'HIM' being taken anywhere, until 33 days after ‘HE’ was circumcised, when 'HE' was then taken to the temple, where Mary performed the ceremony of purification.

Below is a noxious smelling pool of verbal dysentery, that has been spewed out of the mouth of One who claims to be a biblical fan, when not one word that has dribbled from its mouth can be supported by the biblical scriptures.

Quote:
When he went to have his circumcision, the man charged with this task marveled. Said he, "Many are the boys who I have examined, but never have I seen any like this child. You submitted him to me to have his foreskin removed, but here, God has made him born without one." The man declared him perfect before God, but bade them be silent of all they had seen and heard, lest it draw attention.

Here are the facts as revealed by the “WORD”. Luke 2: 22-24; The time came for Joseph and Mary to perform the ceremony of purification, as the Law of Moses commanded. So they took the child to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord, They also went to offer a sacrifice of a pair of doves or two young pigeons, as required by the law of the Lord.

Verse 38; When Joseph and Mary had finished doing all that was required by the law of the Lord, they returned to their home town of Nazareth in Galilee.

So, let us look at the law of the Lord concerning the rules and regulations for a new born male child, which law was given by the Lord through his prophet Moses, and after Mary and Joseph had fulfilled 'ALL' that was required of the law, they returned to their home in Nazareth.

Leviticus 12: 1- 4; The LORD gave Moses the following regulations for the people of Israel. For seven days after a woman gives birth to a son, she is ritually unclean, as she is during her monthly period. On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised. Then it will be 33 more days before she is ritually clean from her loss of blood; she must not touch anything that is holy or enter the sacred Tent/Temple until the time of her purification is completed.

When the time of her purification is completed, whether for a son or daughter, she shall bring to the priest at the entrance of the Tent of the LORD's presence a one-year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a pigeon or a dove for a sin offering. The priest shall present her offering to the Lord and perform the ritual to take away her impurity, and she will be ritually clean. This, then, is what a woman must do after giving birth.

If the woman cannot afford a lamb, she shall bring two doves or two pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering, and the priest

The scriptures reveal that after Joseph and Mary had fulfilled all that was required by the law of the Lord, they returned to their home town of Nazareth in Galilee.

On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised. "Fulfilled by Joseph and Mary".

33 days after the child had been circumcised according to the law, the child was taken to the Temple in Jerusalem, where the ceremony of purification was performed according to time demanded by the Law. "Fulfilled by Joseph and Mary".

Because they could not afford a Lamb, they offered two young pigeons, which sacrifice was allowed for the poor, because they had not yet received the gifts of gold, etc and would not receive them until the child Jesus was almost two years old, when the Magi would finally arrive in Jerusalem to pay homage to the child that had been born to be King of the Jews.

ALL’ the regulations required by the Law of the Lord were fulfilled by Joseph and Mary, after which, they returned to their home in Nazareth.

Bulmabriefs is free to believe whatsoever he/she chooses to believe, but if he/she believes that which he/she wrote concerning the circumcision of Jesus, is supported by the Holy Scriptures, then IMO, he/she is in need of serious psychiatric attention.

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2021 12:01 am
@The Anointed,
You are focusing too much on pronouns.

But the Bible tells us this:

Quote:
1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in His own likeness. 2Male and female He created them, and He blessed them. And in the day they were created, He called them “man.”

God makes a gendered race in His image. Where is the Her in this picture? I'll tell you.

Quote:
I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.

God is the male and female image, and there is no Her. God is always called Him. But why is this? Once again, we turn to the Bible. You know, the real one?

Quote:
14“Return, O faithless children,” declares the LORD, “for I am your master, and I will take you— one from a city and two from a family— and bring you to Zion. 15Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.”

Quote:
I will rejoice greatly in the Lord,
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Quote:
Can a virgin forget her ornaments,
Or a bride her attire?
Yet My people have forgotten Me
Days without number.

Quote:
For as a young man marries a virgin,
So your sons will marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
So your God will rejoice over you.

Quote:
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.

Quote:
Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he *said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he *said to me, “These are true words of God.”

Quote:
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Because we as humans are married to God. We are the children of God. And we are the Bride.

Jesus is a He, but he may not be a "he" lowercase. That is, Jesus, as God is in full control of His form. The End. Quibbling about this is idolatry, taking the physical form of Jesus that artists depict as though it were true.

Jesus as He is willing to embrace all and forgive people, including lesbians.

https://defendingthelord.com/qa/does-god-like-lgbtq-people/

Quote:
Hey Andy, is it true what Pastors say, that the God of the Bible doesn’t like LGBT … people?

Hi. Is it true? Well, not completely. Let me explain.
It’s not that God doesn’t like LGBTQs (and whatever other letters come up after that later), but that He doesn’t like their sin. See, the Bible lays out the standards that God requires of His people (as was also revealed by God through His prophets of old), and such of the LGBTQ is not among them – theirs are actually behaviors among the sinful nations of the world which God prohibits His people from practicing themselves.

Jesus would come to such a woman, as a woman (since she would reject men), if He was to teach her the gospel. If she converted, she would probably become abstinent rather than heterosexual, but you would not be seeing any male Jesus depicted by her.

Quote:
John's Gospel tells the story of a women caught in adultery who was brought before Jesus. The religious leaders say to him, "The law commands that she should be stoned to death, what do you say?" Jesus bends down and draws with his finger in the dirt, and then says to them "Let the one who is without sin throw the first stone." One by one they all leave until he is there alone with the woman. Jesus says to her "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she answered. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared.

Nor would he condemn this lesbian woman, for all the talk you hear from Christians about Hell.

But neither should she go around believing she is without sin. There is not one of us that is like that.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2021 02:27 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in His own likeness. 2Male and female He created them, and He blessed them. And in the day they were created, He called them “man.”

There are ‘MATTER’ particles and ANTI-MATTER particles, and because the ‘MATTER’ particles are greater than the ‘ANTI-PARTICLES’ we exist in a universe of ‘MATTER’.

God is an androgynous being, and because the male aspect of God is greater than the female aspect, we refer to “HIM’ as our heavenly ‘FATHER’, and ‘HE” created the body of ‘MAN’ in his image and likeness Male and female he created them and called them ‘MAN’, and because ‘MALE MAN' is greater than ‘FEMALE MAN’. then the head to the body of man is the ‘MALE”.

1 Corinthians 11: 3-12; But I want you to understand that Christ is supreme over every man, the husband is supreme over his wife, and God is supreme over Christ.

So, a man who prays or proclaims God's message in public worship with his head covered disgraces Christ. And any woman who prays or proclaims God's message in public worship with nothing on her head disgraces her husband; there is no difference between her and a woman whose head has been shaved.

If the woman does not cover her head, she might as well cut her hair. And since it is a shameful thing for a woman to shave her head or cut her hair, she should cover her head, man has no need to cover his head, because he reflects the image and glory of God. But woman reflects the glory of man; for man was not created from woman, but woman from man.

Nor was man created for woman's sake, but woman was created for man's sake. On account of the angels, then, a woman should have a covering over her head to show that she is under her husband's authority. In our life in the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. For as woman was made from man, in the same way man is born of woman; (Into whose dormant and lifeless female egg, the MALE introduced life) and it is God who brings everything into existence.

I don't know if I can afford the time to respond to the rest of your rubbish, but God willing and time permitting I may get back to you, and reveal to all the biblical ignoramus that you are.

Jesus was born a female?? Just how ignorant are you to the scriptures>

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2021 09:34 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Because we as humans are married to God. We are the children of God. And we are the Bride.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the promised kingdom of God, only the invisible minds that develop within the physical earthly wombs are the potential children of God.

Matthew 22: 30; At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. They shall androgynous beings, neither 100% male nor 100% female, but they shall be 'THE SONS' of 'HE" who is our heavenly 'FATHER.'

If I, a truly repentant sinner am allowed to enter the promised kingdom, I will not be a a 'DAUGHTER' to, or a 'BRIDE' of, 'HE' who is our Heavenly 'FATHER' I will be 'HIS' SON'.

Quote:
Jesus is a He, but he may not be a "he" lowercase. That is, Jesus, as God is in full control of His form. The End. Quibbling about this is idolatry, taking the physical form of Jesus that artists depict as though it were true.

Jesus is not God, but 'A' SON of God, the First Fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, and any person who would worship the one and only immortal God in the from of a man, physically or mentally, is an idol worshiper and will have no part in the Kingdom of God.

Quote:
Jesus as He is willing to embrace all and forgive people, including lesbians.

Jesus does only what 'HE' sees our heavenly 'FATHER' doing as seen in Ezekiel 18: 21-24; “If an evil person stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. All his sins will be forgiven, and he will live, because he did what is right. Do you think I enjoy seeing an evil person die?” asks the Sovereign LORD. “No, I would rather see him repent and live.

4“But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.

Jesus , like our heavenly 'FATHER' is willing to embrace all and forgive people, including lesbians, who are prepared to repent of the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, and begin to live the life that God wants his children to live.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2021 01:25 am
@The Anointed,
You remember this?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ypb-EAT5p3w/VXXfyBTfpcI/AAAAAAAAJRQ/dyxNxoOSLzg/s1600/defendingfalsegods.gif

Quote:
1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him: 'Up, make us a god who shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him.'

The Jews ultimately worshiped their Temple as depicted here.

Quote:
As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2“ Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” 3While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”

The mere fact that they considered it the end of an age is proof that they saw the Temple as an idol.

So too is any fixed image of God, especially one that has not been revealed to you by God Himself.

https://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/687285-art-artistic-artwork-classic-vintage-london-1npgl-religion-christian-catholic-history-painting-god-gods-jesus-1-748x468.jpg

No.

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/jesus-christ-lucia-hoogervorst.jpg

No.

None of this. God is formless, yet possessing all forms. It is therefore wrong to fixate all of your energy on something. Not a building. Not a "holy person". Not a "holy book." Not an official appearance of God.

The Bible says He. I have also clarified NUMEROUS TIMES why only that gender is used, when we are explicitly in His image, male and female.

Billy Graham also says as much.

https://billygraham.org/answer/why-does-the-bible-refer-to-god-in-masculine-terms/

Quote:
he answer to the question about why God is referred to in masculine terms in the Bible really has only one answer: This is the way God has chosen to reveal Himself to us. God is never described with sexual characteristics in the Scriptures, but He does consistently describe Himself in the masculine gender.

While God contains all the qualities of both male and female genders, He has chosen to present Himself with an emphasis on masculine qualities of fatherhood, protection, direction, strength, etc. Metaphors used to describe Him in the Bible include: King, Father, Judge, Husband, Master, and the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

One famous Christian scholar, C. S. Lewis, has suggested that gender is far deeper than our human distinctions reveal. He suggests that God is so masculine that we all are feminine in relation to Him. If this is true, it might explain why the church is referred to as the bride of Christ, though it is composed of both men and women.

They go on to say that it is very dangerous to tamper with the image of God. But I tell you that it is very dangerous to HAVE an image of God.

Quote:
4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God...

This includes any image of God that is not actually God. Such as Allah or Mary.

God forgives sins, offers grace, and makes Himself in our image.
But do not be confused. Neither is God a Mother Earth archetype. I will not exclusively refer to God as She. This is something the Catholic church does, call Mary the "Mother of God." This is blasphemy. Mary is the mother of Jesus. Isn't that the same thing? No, it is not. Mary is simply the mother of the incarnation of God. She's as human as any one of us, and cannot forgive any sins. Nor can the image of any painting. Only God can.

Quote:
Many times, people have asked whether God is male or female. However, the Bible is clear that God is Spirit and is neither male nor female. Jesus Himself said in John 4:24, "God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Period. When you worship God, dwelling only on He, you are not worshiping God as spirit. Should we say to a woman, because you are not a male you cannot understand God or Jesus? God forbid it! Because it says, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." All of us share in the personhood of God. You must turn away from these notions.
0 Replies