What is the origin of the he'll fire teaching?

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 07:44 am
@The Anointed,
Jesus is NOT the genetic descendent of King David. Even if you accept father-daughter incest as a solution, this would be a bastard. An illegitimate heir. Mary was arranged to be married to Joseph ( problem #1, an invalid marriage based on sex out of wedlock), and then supposedly according to what you say she is messing around with her father instead.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_incest
Wikipedia wrote:
One of the most notable features of each list is that sexual relations between a man and his own daughter are not explicitly forbidden, although the first relation mentioned after the Levitical prohibition of sex with "near kin" is that of "thy father." (This assumes that the Torah is only speaking to men. If it is speaking to everyone, then a woman is not allowed to have sex with her father. It also explicitly prohibits having sex with a woman and her daughter. A man's daughter is obviously also the daughter of a woman with whom he had sexual relations.) The Talmud argues that this absence is because the prohibition was obvious, especially given the proscription against a relationship with a granddaughter.

Say what you will about Catholic lies, both the Catholic and Protestant churches accept this myth (I'm not Catholic btw, in fact I loathe most of their teachings, especially their notion that Mary forgives sins). Why? Because without it, either Mary had sex with Joseph and Jesus was disqualified as heir of David through connection to Jeconiah's line, or she broke the covenant of an arranged marriage and had incest making her child a bastard, or again has sex with some strange man making her line anyone's guess. These are our options. So yeah, maybe the Catholics came up with this myth. Nobody cares. It is the established story of the church, but you are rejecting the church to believe in some other story.
Quote:
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
— 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

Reposting this genealogy, in case you didn't see it cuz new page.
https://cdn.neverthirsty.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/matthew-luke-genealogy.gif

As you can clearly see, this is a misreading of Luke's gospel.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 03:14 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Heli was Mary's father, Joseph was Mary's husband.

Alexander Helios III, also called Heli, a descendant of Nathan the son of King David, is indeed the father of Mary, and Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, who is not genetically connected to Jesus, married Mary only after she was found to be pregnant to her half brother Joseph the son of Heli.

Quote:
Jesus is NOT the genetic descendent of King David.

Luke 1: 32; He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High God. The Lord God WILL MAKE HIM A KING, AS HIS ANCESTOR DAVID WAS,

In the Bible, many of the events of the past foreshadowed something greater that would happen in the future.

The birth of Jesus, the reality of God's promise to Abraham, was 'foreshadowed' by the birth of Isaac.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh, [Ishmael], despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to 'God’s promise' and 'the workings of the Holy Spirit.'

Isaac, who is the prototype of Jesus, was born of a brother/sister relationship and born of God’s promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac was the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah, who were both sired by Terah from different mothers: just as Jesus, who was born of God’s promise according to the power of the Holy Spirit, was the biological son of Joseph and his half-sister Mary, who were both sired by Alexander Helios from different mothers.

Isaac, was offered up as a sacrifice by his father on the same mountain that Jesus, who had been chosen as the heir to our Fathers throne, was offered up. But both lived on, as God had prepared a replacement sacrifice for them. The replacement for Isaac, was a sheep, the replacement for Jesus, was the one year old unblemished lamb of God, [Enoch] who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, was taken to the throne of the Most High in the creation and anointed as his successor, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

Just as Isaac the promised seed of Abraham was born through the union of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, so too, the man Jesus, the reality of God’s promise to Abraham, was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit and born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios.

Luke 3:23; (KJV) And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli. The (AS WAS SUPPOSED) in brackets, was a later interpolation by those who would have you believe the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth.

In the different translations of the KJV into Arabic, Afrikaan, Zulu, etc and even some of the more modern English translations, such as the Good News Catholic Study Edition Bible, the words (As was supposed) have been retained, but the brackets are removed, thus by, making those words appear to be the declaration of Luke, while the serious biblical student know that they were not written by Luke, but were a later interpolation and a corruption of the Holy Scriptures, by those Christians, who refuse to accept that Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man, born of human parents, who was later CHOSEN by the Lord our saviour ‘The Son of Man,’ as his heir and successor, and who was given divine glory, as revealed in Acts 3: 13; where it is said that the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus etc.

In Luke 3: 22; Those same authorities of the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine who would have you believe that Jesus was a god who became a man, changed the original verse, to; “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”

Whereas in Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee.”
Hebrew 5: 5; has; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

Jesus, according to the scriptures, is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our Father, where in Revelation 3: 21; He invites all those who like himself, are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world, to sit beside him in his throne.

Revelation 2: 17; “To those who win the victory I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give each of them a white stone on which is written a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it.

Verses 26-28; To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them the morning star.

To be continued.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 03:49 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Jesus is NOT the genetic descendent of King David.

Luke 1: 32; He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High God. The Lord God will make him a king, as his ancestor David was.

Quote:
Even if you accept father-daughter incest as a solution, this would be a bastard.

Mary and Joseph the children of Heli by different mothers, were not father and daughter youngen, you have to learn to comprehend that which you read, Mary and Joseph were brother and sister, as were Abraham and Sarah, the parents of Isaac, the child of God's promise who was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

You say that this makes Jesus a bastard, but God doesn't choose as men would choose, take King Solomon for instance, He was born of the adulterous union of David and Bathsheba, and the blood of Uriah, the husband of Bathsheba, who King David had killed, and yet God made Solomon King over one of the most glorious periods of Israel's history, and it was of Solomon that God said, "He shall be My Son and I shall be his Father,
See 1 Chronicles 17:13,

To be continued.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 05:09 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
These are our options. So yeah, maybe the Catholics came up with this myth. Nobody cares. It is the established story of the church, but you are rejecting the church to believe in some other story.

Correct! I reject the lies of the Great prostitute who sits on the seven hills of Rome and those of her harlot denominational daughters, who were spawned from her false teachings, before breaking away from their mother body in order to establish families of their own, and I believe in the story as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

Jesus was born of the flesh, by the union of MARY and her half-brother JOSEPH, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III, through different Mothers, just as Isaac, the child of God's promise who was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 4: 29.) and was born of the union of Sarah and her half brother Abraham, the children who were sired by their father 'Terah' through different mothers, and Jesus was a genetic descendant of King David (Luke 1: 32.) born of the seed of Adam.

And I believe that the man Jesus, was later born 'SON OF GOD' not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as he came up out of the Baptismal waters of the Jordon, when the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee.

And that, of the man Jesus, it is said in Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his servant 'Jesus', and that His risen body was later translated as he ascended to our Father and his Father, to our God and his God (John 20: 17.) where he now sits in the throne of our Father and invites all his earthly brothers, who, like himself, are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world to sit beside him in his heavenly throne. (Revelation 3: 21.)

To be continued.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 05:22 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Even if you accept father-daughter incest as a solution, this would be a bastard. An illegitimate heir. Mary was arranged to be married to Joseph ( problem #1, an invalid marriage based on sex out of wedlock), and then supposedly according to what you say she is messing around with her father instead.

Not only are you incapable of Comprehending that which you read, you are a downright liar. Where have I ever said that Mary was messing around with her Father Heli?

Jesus the reality of God's promise to Abraham, was born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios, just as Isaac, the prototype of Jesus, who was born of God's promise to Abraham according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, was born of the union between Sarah and her half-brother Abraham, who were both sired by TERAH through different mothers.

Now go and wash your mouth out with strong soap, and cease your lying ways.

To be continued.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 06:07 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Here's what it says about worshiping the image of Jesus and whether or not it's idolatry. https://www.equip.org/bible_answers/are-images-of-jesus-idolatrous/

The author of your link is as idiotic as you are.

Quote:
First, if the second commandment condemns images of Jesus, then it condemns making images of anything at all. Therefore, God would have been guilty of contradicting himself because he commanded the Israelites to adorn the ark of the covenant with the images of cherubim (Exodus 25:18–20).

The commandment was, that no graven image was to be made in order to bow down and worship it.

The Covenant Box with the winged cherubs on it's lid, was never worshiped.
it was housed in the tent of God in the wilderness, into which no one was able to enter except Moses and Aaron, and each time they moved camp, the Levites were to cover the Ark and all the sacred items in the tent, and if anyone saw them before they were wrapped, they were to die.

After Solomon had built the temple, the Ark of the Covenant with its two lesser cherubs was kept within the Holy of Holies, beneath the outstretched wings of the two greater golden Cherubs, and only the High priest was allowed to enter the Holy of Holies once a year, on the day of atonement.

No one bowed before the Covenant box to worship it as a god.

II Maccabees 2: 1-8; We know from the records that Jeremiah the prophet instructed the people who were being taken into exile to hide some of the fire from the altar, as we have just mentioned. We also know that he taught them God's Law and warned them not to be deceived by the ornamented gold and silver idols which they would see in the land of their exile. And then he urged them never to abandon the Law.

These same records also tell us that Jeremiah, acting under divine guidance, commanded the Tent of the Lord's Presence and the Covenant Box to follow him to the mountain where Moses had looked down on the land which God had promised our people. When Jeremiah got to the mountain, he found a huge cave and there he hid the Tent of the Lord's Presence, the Covenant Box, and the altar of incense. Then he sealed up the entrance.

Some of Jeremiah's friends tried to follow him and mark the way, but they could not find the cave. When Jeremiah learned what they had done, he reprimanded them, saying, "No one must know about this place until God gathers his people together again and shows them mercy. At that time he will reveal where these things are hidden, and the dazzling light of his presence will be seen in the cloud, as it was in the time of Moses and on the occasion when Solomon prayed that the Temple might be dedicated in holy splendor.

Although the bible describes the image of the cherubs on the covenant Box, I very much doubt that you, or the majority of Christians, know in what form they were depicted.

To be continued, if time and God permits.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 07:23 pm
@The Anointed,
Uhhh constantly?

You have repeatedly told me that Jesus's father is not Joseph but Heli.

Because of the crappy search function, I am having to skim through your word games posts...

Quote:
Jesus was born of the human parents Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios III by different mothers.

Okay supposing this is what you instead said... it STILL is not correct. Review the genealogy I provided. Only Mary's side has a Heli (Eli in the original). This is confirmedby even a cursory glance through Matthew and Luke. After Joseph, there are different parents all the way up to King David, where the line branches at Nathan (Mary) and Solomon (Joseph). But any descendant of Solomon runs into the line of Jeconiah, which is cursed. There is no Heli solutuon to this problem, short of incest. Now there is El, as in El Shaddai. He's always handy when you need a man and there isn't one perfectly suited to the line of David. Joseph's father was Jacob, as with the biblical story.

One of the major flaws with the Old Testament as written for Jews is that it's like a joke with no punchline. We have the stories of all of these people, but it's like "Yes, that's our history. But why are focusing on these people." When you look at the line of Mary, you finally get the joke. All the major characters are there in a long line. It's basically an object lesson of God's speaking of those who break his laws will be punished for a few generations , but those who keep them will have their children's children and so forth blessed. Here is a line that followed God before even Noah, all the up through David, and while Solomon was wise, his children were a mess. Nathan's line continued, and we even see a few prophets in it, such as Nahum and Amos. In actual fact, Nathan's line, not Solomon's, is the one more worthy of praise. Yet neither you nor most Jews seem to get that the MALE line is completely unimportant. On his decision to adopt was of any merit. God didn't care about Solomon's line.
https://bible.org/seriespage/1-god-chooses-david-be-king-1-samuel-16
Quote:
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider how handsome or tall he is. I have not chosen him. I do not look at the things people look at. Man looks at how someone appears on the outside. But I look at what is in the heart."

Solomon is fawned over with the Jewish people, but he was a man who forgot his parent's roots. He knew how to be king. His children were even more used to being king. God decided to cut off this line. Oh they'd still continue to be produce heirs, but the days of Solomon's children being eligible to be king came to an end. God chose again, not based on APPEARANCE but on worth. So explain again why Jesus has to be male or any of the other things you think are essential? Maybe he was black? The point is, why are fixated on his appearance as though it is a theological point? It's not. God chose Jesus not Mary's other children, not John the Baptist, not some other goofball directly related to Solomon.

Yes, Terah is Abraham's father. But I see no equivalence on this family tree.

You lie, yet accuse others of lying.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 07:34 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes, no one bowed before a covenant box.

But Jesus is typecast as a certain appearance by many people. They say to others "Jesus must be like this, like that, or like the other." This is what I mean by worshiping an idol. We have a fixed notion of Jesus, and we don't understand that other people see Jesus differently.

Jesus told the Pharisees that whatever they did to the least of these, they did to him. In other words, Jesus does not look like this!
https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AATXAJxE0qeU8AowMzbNDwuYlMMEDbf8eYqeqPjqFA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Jesus looks like this.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8fjGCmBEPe8/Tepzrnuj7mI/AAAAAAAAAGs/jFWxQW-Bvx4/s1600/poor-people.jpg
http://www.utahpeoplespost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2.2-Billion-People-are-Poor-or-Near-Poor.jpg
Jesus also looks like doctors and nurses, like lovers and family, like coworkers. Jesus looks like everyone. Everyone who follows God, and a few who seem to be punished by God.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 08:53 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
You have repeatedly told me that Jesus's father is not Joseph but Heli.

Bullshit, I have repeatedly told you that the biological father of Jesus was Joseph the Son of Heli, and Heli was also the Father of Mary.

Heli was the father of Mary and Joseph, through different mothers, just as Terah was the father of both Sarah and Abraham through different mothers.

Sarah the half sister to Abraham gave birth to Isaac, the son of God's promise to Abraham, and according to Galatians 4: 29; Isaac, (The prototype of Jesus) was born according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit.

The story of Isaac's birth, foreshadowed the birth of Jesus, who is the reality of God's promise to Abraham, who, like Isaac was also born according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit and born of a brother-sister relationship.

Good heavens youngen, you're thick, thick as a brick.

Quote:
Okay supposing this is what you instead said... it STILL is not correct.

It may not be correct according to the bullshit that you preach, but it is correct according to the Holy Scriptures.

Quote:
Review the genealogy I provided. Only Mary's side has a Heli

Luke 3: 23; Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being the son of Joseph, the son of Heli, or Alexander Helios III, a descendant of Nathan the son of David and half brother to Solomon.

Alexander Helios, who had earlier sired a son named Joseph to another woman, became the husband to Hanna the mother of Mary.

Forget about the added interpolation (AS WAS SUPPOSED) by the Roman church who want you to believe that the man Jesus was with the LOGOS God, and was the co-creator of the cosmos.

Luke 3:23; (KJV) And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

The (AS WAS SUPPOSED) in brackets, was a later interpolation by those who would have you believe the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth.

In the different translations of the KJV into Arabic, Afrikaan, Zulu, etc and even some of the more modern English translations, such as the Good News Catholic Study Edition Bible, the words (As was supposed) have been retained, but the brackets are removed, thus by, making those words appear to be the declaration of Luke, while the serious biblical student know that they were not written by Luke, but were a later interpolation and a corruption of the Holy Scriptures, by those Christians, who refuse to accept that Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man, born of human parents, who was later CHOSEN by the Lord our saviour ‘The Son of Man,’ as his heir and successor, and who was given divine glory, as revealed in Acts 3: 13; where it is said that the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus etc.

Quote:
Solomon is fawned over with the Jewish people, but he was a man who forgot his parent's roots. He knew how to be king. His children were even more used to being king. God decided to cut off this line. Oh they'd still continue to be produce heirs, but the days of Solomon's children being eligible to be king came to an end.

You know nothing kid.

1 Corinthians 22: 9-10; He (The Lord) did, however, make me (KING DAVID) a promise. He said, ‘You will have a son who will rule in peace, because I will give him peace from all his enemies. His name will be Solomon, because during his reign I will give Israel peace and security. 10He will build a temple for me. He will be my son, and I will be his father. His dynasty will rule Israel for ever.’ ”

The Holy Scriptures state that Solomon's dynasty will rule Israel "FOREVER", while you, who oppose God's word, state that the days of Solomon's children being eligible to be king came to an end.

You know nothing kid.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 09:12 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Yes, no one bowed before a covenant box.

I know. I've just finished telling you that, after you accused God of ordering Moses to create a graven image, for the purpose of worship.

Quote:
Jesus told the Pharisees that whatever they did to the least of these, they did to him.

Nope! wrong again as usual. When speaking of the final Judgement after the thousand years Sabbath, when all physical life forms on this planet have been incinerated. Jesus said, that 'The Son of Man" will say; 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Jesus must rule until the Sabbath day is ended, and he will then place himself under the King who then takes his throne.

Those who bow before any image of a human being and worships that image, has no part in the coming Kingdom.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:32 am
@The Anointed,
Ahhh, but this is wrong.

Matthew 21 contains a series or back-to-back parables of a harsh master. You may ask yourself why I bring this up when it is not until later where this passage appears, immediately following another series of parables about a harsh master (starting at Matthew 24).

Why? Context!

This follows him coming into Jerusalem, cleaning out the temple which was turned into a "den of thieves", his authority questioned, a parable of two sons, a parable of tenants,

You see, Gospels sometimes create metaphorical "sandwiches" for us to chew on. Mark, for instance has two instances of blind men, on with unnamed people and Jesus kinda gets the process wrong ("trees walking") and then later heals Bartimaeas.

So let's stop at the fig tree for a second. Why is the fig tree cursed? Because it is not doing as Jesus wishes! It may have been blighted or the wrong season or whatever but Jesus is hungry and dammit kinda pissed. But again this happens in context. Rather than operate as intended the temple functions as a source of oppression. People come to the temple to have their sins forgiven. Bur this doesn't happen. In particular, Jesus noticed that people got stuck in a particular cycle. (1) They are poor and cannot afford to take a break; (2) they wind up skipping the Sabbath, becoming a sinner; (3) modern Jews have reformed and typically do repentance not sacrifice but these Jews had sacrifices; (4) these sacrifices cost money, with the bigger sins involving purchase of a sheep or something; (5) this in turn means that the rich like the Pharisees and Saducees can have their sins forgiven, and can afford to study the law. The poor however are stuck working and cannot afford to be holy. They are sinners due to being poor.

Jesus quotes Hosea 6:6 in Matthew. Their culture is filled with sacrifices, yet the sacrifices aren't about repentance and do not truly bring God's mercy. Rather they are a means to treat others as this harsh master.
This passage is in context of these passages and uses words like "master" or "king" not Heaven or God.

Yes, we should indeed treat the least of these with our love and mercy. This is an action that produces great merit. But this passage is really about the distorted perception where the Pharisees assume this king is liks God. That the "God" they worship is not able forgive sins. They immediately assume when asked that the king or master will do things to the tenants or the bridesmaids or whatever that he will use the harshest punishment possible. Really? Banishing bridesmaids for being late? Arresting people? Chopping them up? Do these things sound like the actions of a loving God? It's because they aren't! Jesus is presenting the Pharisees with a mirror to look at. Jesus did not come juat for the sinners but also for those who are "well." Yes, indeed, we should expend our energies feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick or imprisoned. But the merit of these is not to earn some kind of membership. When Jesus is the least of these, we meet him by helping out the unfortunate . Heaven is to be in the presence of God. What better way to do this than to be involved with people who others declare unlikable?

The Pharisees continually heaped problems on the poor, both by their social distance and by their sin rules that made it difficult to purchase sacrifices. Yet Jesus's message wasn't "Mwahahaha, just wait until you die! You'll be in a world of pain." Jesus wanted to save the misguided Pharisees too. He was trying to impress upon them, not that God punishes infractions with unduly long torment, but that punishment is an "as long as" deal. That as long as you judge others harshly for their actions, God is within his rights to behave like this harsh king.
This doesn't mean he WILL though, only that he can.

Jesus tells a parable of a man who has great sins forgiven, but tells another "Pay me what you owe!" He gets punished harshly after that. That is, as long as we are forgiving ( and really, as long as we see God as forgiving) things will work out for us. The Pharisees expected God to be like a Roman official or something. You also seem to be mistaken about the nature of God.
Shall I tell you that God will treat you as you treat me? Or would you prefer to recognise that I want you to actually learn something from this exchange?

Btw, origin of Son of Man.
https://redemptionseminary.org/redemption-blog/son-of-man
Quote:
Each of the three categories refers to a divine attribute, or, as in the case with the third, fulfilling a divinely ordained purpose. It is thus apparent that “Son of Man” is not, as is often supposed today, merely a circumlocution for “the human one.” In the present passage (2:10) “Son of Man” depicts Jesus’ authority to forgive sins, thereby alluding to the “son of man” figure in Dan 7:13–14, who likewise is empowered with God’s authority (“there before me was one like a son of man.… He was given authority, glory, and sovereign power”).

Why is someone with authority to forgive sins judging all the world? Well, I present to you a scene. (Go to about 1h 20 min or so)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt55NXLXyao
Judgement Day is not really about God judging us. It's the day when God turns our own hypocrisy and small-mindedness against us, asking us how long we will sit on the throne and make calls about who should go to hell. The only way out of this is when we stop. I can certainly try to make the first move, but it only works when we cooperate.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 02:02 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Judgement Day is not really about God judging us.

Judgement Day begins immediately after the body of EVE=Mankind is reunited to her Lord, and the spirit that had been developing within the body of EVE, is finally born, and takes his throne and divides the righteous disembodied spirits, who are to inherit everlasting Life, from the unrepentant wicked disembodied Spirits who are to be cast into the lake burning with fire and sulfur, which is their Second and everlasting death, from which there is no return, the eternal punishment that God prepared for the unrepentant wicked.

I would say that the Holy Scriptures reveals that the Judgement Day is all about God Judging who is to inherit everlasting life and who is to receive the eternal punishment for sin, which is the Second death, from which there is no return.

Jesus, in who were the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of “First Fruits,” (PLURAL.) HE was the first FRUITS to be harvested from the body of mankind. He was the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the glorious image of God’s only begotten Son, who is the Spirit, that according to our concept of one direction linear time, is still currently developing within the androgynous body of mankind, and who pays the penalty for the sins of the body in which he develops.

John 1: 12-13; “But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name [I Am Who I Am].”

And they, like our brother Jesus, who was the first born of the sons of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are born sons of God, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but by the Spirit of the Lord, which descended upon the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say: “You are my son, today I have begotten thee.” [My chosen Heir and Successor.]

Jesus, is the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light, which is that of our heavenly saviour, which body of light was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute."

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father, and all the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear the IMAGE of the glorified Jesus, "The Second Adam," (in the eternal process of change/evolution, for mankind does not close the chapter in the book of evolution) a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light which is the new Temple of our Lord that is to replace God’s old tabernacle =temporary tent (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, "MAN" (man (אנושׁ : 'enosh') in English, mortal human beings) was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN (man (אנושׁ : 'enosh) in English, mortal human beings) WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our Father: (The Most High to have developed within the creation) and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites those, who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which, according to Paul, includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

1 Corinthians 6: 1-3; If any of you have a dispute with another Christian, how dare you go before heathen judges instead of letting God's people settle the matter? Don't you know that God's people will judge the world? Well, then, if you are to judge the world, aren't you capable of judging small matters? Do you not know that we shall judge the angels?

Catch ya later mate.

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:39 am
@The Anointed,
Lemme reclarify this.

Jesus is telling the Pharisees, "Will you be merciful? Will you be just? Will you be loving?" This is an extremely positive message if your primary focus is mercy. But we know from context that most of the Pharisees , and indeed most of us, focus on judgement. This is a direct result of our knowledge of good and evil, and a bit like that scene in Star Wars for Dagobah where he is told what's inside the swamp grove is whatever you bring with you. And he makes the mistake of bringing his fear (and his lightsaber) with him. I've faced a couple of times when it felt like it could have gone better if I'd been more trusting. But I plowed on ahead.

This reality is often like water, it's filled with what you bring with you. And most of the Pharisees and most of us bring our judgement along. If you are the kind of person who helps the poor at every turn though, you are still not guaranteed an easy read of this passage. You may either be so arrogant that you think you have nothing to worry about (the sort of people who think they have no sin), or actually quite self-judging (martyr conplex).

Here's another passage though.
Quote:
To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Today, I tell you this scripture is being fulfilled. The Pharisees have entered the churches, they have conquered many of them. "Have you washed your hands enough? Have you socially distanced? Have you taken the vaccine (Mark of the Beast)? Are you careful not to breathe the same air as other people?" And Jesus attempts to enter the church he has seen grow up around his death, only to find them asking credentials . They are lukewarm. They are nice enough under normal conditions, but they wish to welcome by condition. Either declare the church cannot function under a system of sterility (cold) and stay home to privately worship, or open up despite the rules and despite any risks (hot). Jesus doesn't want Pharisaic observance of love and hospitality. He wants mercy. He wants to reenter his church, even if his real church is now a library or a thrift shop or some other building. Where people are invited without asking them to sign forms about change in health or vaccine status, there Jesus will be also. Either be so cold you don't give a **** and let people enter, or so warm that you welcome people. But to be lukewarm is to be a judgemental busybody.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 01:37 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Only thing you got right: who Jesus is. He is us.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 02:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't believe that Jesus is a child molester, a murderer, a thief, a rapist, etc, etc.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 11:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Of course.

But Satan represents the worst of humanity. Hatred of others as yoursef. Jesus represents the best of humanity. They are two sides of a coin.

So yeah, Anointed is right, but he's also very wrong. Because you don't believe in a personal connection with God. Even though the Bible explicitly mentions that al believers are part of the Body of Christ.

I once was at a Pride Fest, and an allied church tod me that "the Body of Christ has AIDS." Years later, when I became alot less liberal, this sentiment is still relevant.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 12:13 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Even though the Bible explicitly mentions that al believers are part of the Body of Christ.

All 'BELIEVERS' are part of the Body of Christ.

John 3: 16; For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone 'WHO BELIEVES' IN HIM' may not die but have eternal life.

John 3: 18; Those who 'BELIEVE IN THE SON' are not judged; but those who 'DO NOT BELIEVE' have already been judged, because they have 'NOT BELIEVED' in God's only Son.

Matthew 20:28; just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for MANY."

Mark 10:45; For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for MANY."

Hebrews 9:28 so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of MANY, he will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to 'TO ALL WHO ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR HIM'.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 01:56 am
@The Anointed,
You have an answer for everything, don't ya?

Except for this.

Quote:
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

A false prophets often quotes scripture, pretending they are on the side of it, but there is a litmus test.
Quote:
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

So what is this gospel of which there is no other? Well, Paul tells of his conversion experience in Damascus, and then talks about his discussion with Peter, ultimately concluding that the law of things pales before the cross.

You see, you've been telling me how wrong I am for a good minute, but all of this is judged by rules of how you think Jesus or God or whatever should be. But neither of them give a **** about our rules. God sacrificed all for the forgiveness of sins. If we live by the law then...

Quote:
15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

17 “But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.

19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

So again, you tell me that Jesus must be a man because of this or that verse. How I am preaching something wrong. But you make excuses around most of the birth events of Jesus, and strip most of the significance of his death and resurrection. But I tell you Jesus does not have to obey our laws. I preach of the virgin birth, the passion, and the resurrection. I preach of grace.

You preach that Mary had some half-brother, only became the Sob of God, because God declared it during baptism, and there was something else wrong with your understanding of the passion. And you continue to be overly rigid about what someone who is Son of God is capable of. You seem to even dismiss Jesus as practicaly a regular human. All of this muddles the nature of the gospel.

If there is grace, then God is able to dismiss the idea of "deserving" and choose who he wants to save. This includes Revelation. This even includes those who predated the gospel or who have never heard of Jesus. This also means that Jesus himself might not have been an eligible "King of the Jews" but nonetheless was granted this honor despite protests from Pharisees.

Jesus was a woman. We know this because Jesus looks much like a bearded lady version of Mary herself. We know this because an XX without a male (she didn't need no man) produces another XX, effectively a clone. In fact, if you want to speak about Catholic lies, we have a coverup, where Mary is worshipped instead of the true face of Christ.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/b6/a0/20b6a0c272cc9b2c1a79c8ac2ec202a8.jpg

The gender of Jesus is not important. Only that she was Son of Man, that she came to forgive sins, and that she died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice without blemish. Jesus never married (sorry, Da Vinci Code), and never asked anyone ro take her place. But to most of the Jews, this story is muddled by the machismo cukture that didn't allow female priests. And you wonder why they were so antagonistic?
The Anointed

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
The gender of Jesus is not important. Only that she was Son of Man, that she came to forgive sins, and that she died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice without blemish. Jesus never married (sorry, Da Vinci Code), and never asked anyone ro take her place. But to most of the Jews, this story is muddled by the machismo cukture that didn't allow female priests. And you wonder why they were so antagonistic?

When she was circumcised at the age of eight days old, what was circumcised? And remember, an enlarged clitoris, does not have a foreskin.

And when your saviour was hanging on the cross with blood and water running from her side, do you think her enlarged Mammary glands may have been leaking milk also?

Obviously, you are not one of the MANY who are waiting eagerly for 'HIS' return. Nor are you one of the 'MANY' for who 'HE' gave 'HIS' life as a ransom.

But please continue to reveal yourself as the foolish poor biblical ignorant deceiver that 'WE' know you to be.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 11:43 pm
@The Anointed,
An enlarged clitoris would appear like a slightly droopy penis. The person involved would have marveled that there was nothing to do ("no foreskin?!?") and decided this was a miraculous child. In a grade V clitoromegaly, the vaginal cavity is pretty nearly fused to the point where it resembles balls.
http://hulkroids.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/clitoromegaly.png
Jesus would have been taken to be circumcised. The job of hauling Jesus there would have been done by parents, as is clear by the commandments. The man there would have been weirded out, but decide the child is without a foreskin even though his penis looks weird, so the law is fulfilled. Jesus would be presented to the temple with only the first guy (circumcision) noticing anything was weird.

Btw, Revelation apparently mentions that Jesus has mastos (breasts).