GIRLS: What would make you feel like chasing boys who've been chasing you?

Hagi

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 12:48 pm
when you(girls) play hard to get, or simply are not that interested in boys, what would change your mind to chase them back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,463 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tetty

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 10:57 pm
@Hagi,
I've never known anyone who actually played hard to get. What behavior does that involve?
Hagi

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2015 02:26 pm
@Tetty,
they show their interest in me, but after they get my attention, they start playing hard to get, like not accepting date offer easily, or say neither yes or no...but she never rejects me.
Tetty

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2015 05:27 am
@Hagi,
I would say you are reading interest where there really isn't any interest and they worry about your reacting poorly if they say no outright.
If someone really wants to date you, they will say yes clearly to your invite. If they don't say yes clearly, they don't actually have an interest in dating you.
Besides, wouldn't you rather date someone who is enthusiastic about a date with you rather than have to convince someone to date you?
0 Replies