SUGGESTIONS?

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:24 am
hi,

i think my post was deleted. so let me rephrase, can anybody suggest survey questions? this is for a slideshow that would go as follows:

1. what is the character trait that best describes X?
results of the poll might say 45% funny, 20% smart, 35% adventurous
x's response might be something like "sexy beyond belief".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 488 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 10:20 am
What is the purpose of your survey? How you pose the question can determine the response.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:38 am
It wasn't deleted, it was moved. Here's a link to it: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=781602&highlight=#781602
0 Replies

atlantic

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 01:49 pm
the survey
hi,

thanks for your response. if you could please check the link posted in the third message, i would appreciate it ...

basically, i wanted to develop a survey (to be answered by the bride and groom's friends along with the bride and groom themselves) that would contrast what the bride or groom think of themselves. so if the groom thinks he's the sexiest thing on earth and nobody else happens to agree, it would be funny. both bride and groom have a great sense of humor and would appreciate the humor in this. also, this gets everybody to participate in an activity.

thank you.

-atlantic Laughing
0 Replies