Conspiracy Theorist At Large

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 12:20 pm
Let me start this thread by saying, I do not practice holistics and have no real interest in it. But I do use alternative remedies and the like. For around twenty years, I have searched among the good products and methods, as well as the scams and deluded to find what works for me. I have seen the underside of the vendetta that would take the products and the decision to use them out of my hands. False charges of harm to a customer sent a maker of black salve out of the country to make his products, after several years in prison. Another man wanted to sell MMS products in the states. He sent a letter to authorities stating he would not sell them from here, if they told him not to. When there was no response, he moved home from overseas (a place he could have sold products from in safety), because he wanted to operate openly and in compliance. After about a year, his home and business were invaded by agents and he was put on trial. The trial recently ended. You will not believe me when I state that he was not allowed to put up a defense and was convicted of whatever he was charged with. But I can provide links to such stories if anybody wants to know more.

This thread is not being started to argue whether or not alternatives work. It is about conspiracy theories and whether or not some are true.

5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing
- See more at: http://www.healthnutnews.com/fifth-holistic-alternative-doctor-33-found-dead-in-florida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/#sthash.4RpvlMca.dpuf
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,212 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies