Wild wife

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 05:44 pm
Wife wanted me to watch her have sex with 2 of my budys. I don't know what to tell her ? If I say no ? She will cheat. ? What do I do ??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,107 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 05:49 pm
@Rusty1981133,
What do you want to do? And why do you only get to watch according to her plan?

THe first thing you do if this seems agreeable to both of you is to talk it out, agree to rules, and agree on what the point is.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 06:58 pm
@Rusty1981133,
I'm going to sound harsh and rather straight...but...what the hell? she can fantasize all she wants. What are you supposed to get out of this? If you're that worried she might cheat, there are far worse problems you should be concerned about.

That sort of acting on fantasy is just passive-aggressive cruel and unusual punishment towards you. She needs some help. There was a marriage vow...no?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 07:13 pm
@Rusty1981133,
do you have a problem with her having sex with 2 other people - with or without you watching? if so, is it a deal-breaker?

do you have a problem with her being in a threesome - with or without you? again, is it a deal-breaker?

___

Once you figure this out, you and your wife need to have a general discussion about what both of your sexual boundaries are.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 05:43 am
@Rusty1981133,
Quote:
I don't know what to tell her
Here is a novel idea. Tell her whether or not you are ok with what she wants to do. If you are ok with it, great. If not, tell her no.

Quote:
If I say no ? She will cheat.
What you are saying is that she does not love you enough to be faithful if you say no to her desire to screw your buddies. If you truly believe this, then as stated in a previous reply, you have problems.

Quote:
What do I do ?
That is up to you. If it were me, I would tell her no and let her know in very certain terms what the consequences would be if she should cheat on me. Then we would have a serious discussion about why she wants to screw someone else. But that is just me. I put a lot of stock into wedding vows.

0 Replies