The problem..

tsfo

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 04:52 pm
Hi, I'm am 17 years old and I am ashamed to be writing this now. But I just started a "relationship" with a beautiful woman (I don't want to say it like this but she is a 10 for me and I am like a 4 at most). So I met her at a festival a week and a half ago. At first we talked, we were both kind of sober, and I tought nothing will happen, because she is waaay out of my league but when we got home she sent me a text saying "good night Wink", after that we started texting till the morning..so we met a few days after that, and started kissing and so on.. And from then on we text all the time and trie to meet when we can but we never behave like a couple (my fault!!) ... I have been in a few relationships, last was 2 years ago (nothing serius, we were together just for "show".. Not my idea but i was an idiot..) but it was never like this one, i just feel she is "the one" but I just don't know what is wrong with me.. When we go out, meet with friends and she is there I want to be with her all the time, sit next to her and hold her in my arms, kiss and do what couples should do! But I never seem to get the courage to do so... And when we leave we always kiss and cuddle before we go home. This just happend few hours ago and I am angty at myself for being such a pus*y! So what,how,why ahh f**k I really don't know!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,049 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 05:43 pm
@tsfo,
So you don't like public displays of affection? So what. It. Does. Not. Matter.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 06:06 pm
@tsfo,
Quote:
kiss and do what couples should do

There's no manual for this.
She might appreciate low-key cuddles in public.
You don't know.
Best advice:
Be As You Are.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 06:26 pm
SLOW down.

BE a gentleman, always.

ENJOY her, while it lasts.
0 Replies