Is it a breakup or an explanation? should i wait before making any conclusion?

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:13 pm
"I can not continue like this, I wanted to give myself the courage to do the best for you, but for me too. I have too much trouble in my life and I can not pull you down due to that I feel bad. it is unfair to you." My boyfriend sent me this after he's been ignoring me for a while. Its not the first time, I think he is depressed he'd ignore me and come back as if nothing happened. We've also talked about it once and he said he doesnt like to involve people he cares about, that he'd ignore them and come back as if nothing had happen.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 483 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Raspelle

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:23 pm
@Damilolita,
There are a lot of important info missing to give an opinion. How long have you all been together? Are there other strange things he is doing to make you question a break up?
Damilolita

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:35 pm
@Raspelle,
Just 2 months. Not really just that he is depressed and his previous relationship didnt end well. I'm just worried about the text he sent, can't figure out if its a breakup or not and I dont want to bother him. Maybe giving him space will help?. He doesnt want to talk and I've been sending text msg and calling multiples times. Icalled today and he sent that message
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:41 pm
@Damilolita,
Damilolita wrote:
I've been sending text msg and calling multiples times.

whether or not the relationship is good - stop the volume texting and calling. pretty much everyone hates it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 12:05 pm
I know guys who deliberately play the "poor little me" to get attention and need someone to keep pestering them to be happy or beg them to share love.

This is a pattern of their behavior. It's exhausting to be in a relationship like this.

If you have the energy, then pursue this guy. But you are warned: it will be a constant battle to get any kind of reaction or commitment from him. He already has his mind up as to what he can give. It will be all one sided.

0 Replies