America Sold It's Soul

GorDie

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:20 pm
@Krumple,
That is what everyone says when you suggest crapping in water (paying to crap in water (paying to crap in water and then arguing, "You had no choice.", you love paying to crap in water so you can live in the city.)(claiming that crapping in water is convenient, alternatives are not worth searching for.)) and cutting grass with non-renewable resources (even though it comes back every week, while you pay to use city water to make it grow.) is a form of insanity; They call you insane and assume you are on perscribed meds.
Ionus

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:24 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Wow, you're just eaten up with hate! You're going to give yourself an ulcer.
Bloody hell ! Shocked Look who just said that.....
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 06:40 am
@GorDie,
GorDie wrote:

That is what everyone says when you suggest crapping in water (paying to crap in water (paying to crap in water and then arguing, "You had no choice.", you love paying to crap in water so you can live in the city.)(claiming that crapping in water is convenient, alternatives are not worth searching for.)) and cutting grass with non-renewable resources (even though it comes back every week, while you pay to use city water to make it grow.) is a form of insanity; They call you insane and assume you are on perscribed meds.

Now I understand why no one likes you. You are a lunatic.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 07:39 am
@GorDie,
Quote:
cutting grass with non-renewable resources (even though it comes back every week, while you pay to use city water to make it grow.) is a form of insanity
Yep . They aint gonna like you because you will scare them .
GorDie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 09:53 am
@Ionus,
I know.

There is a lot about me people do not like:

I am pro government. I am pro monopolising industry. I am pro communism. -
I do not have to be a contributing/ruling member of the government to benefit from such a system. (only lazy and rude people suffer from communism: like drug dealers and corrupt politicians/capitalist pigs.)

I am not racist, I am a feminist, I am religious, I prefer vagabond and nomad lifestyle, I do not believe in the moon landing, I like to educate myself.
these are all uncommon traits in my experience of meeting people.

people are scared. Of thinking.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 12:39 pm
@GorDie,
GorDie wrote:

I am pro communism.

Communists tend to be atheists.
GorDie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
irrelevant. what is your point?
A communist government has never erected itself to demonstrate an actual Communist Government yet throughout history. They have always failed to demonstrate such politics.

The idea most communists are atheists, and most atheists do not know the difference between actual Communism and a false impression of an unaccomplished, yet establish commy party... indicates most Atheists who say they are pro communism either don't know what they are talking about or Are unusually pragmatic.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 04:22 pm
@GorDie,
Right, actual Communism not an established commy party. You betcha.
GorDie

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 07:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
The fact is not "communist party" ever reflected any communist ideals. Therefor they do not represent COMMUNISM, which I am pro for.
0 Replies