Phone Sex

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 12:17 am
I just saw this commercial for a 1-900 number and it was 99 cents a minute. Which made me wonder how long the average call is. I bet it's pretty damn quick most of the time.

I called one once, long ago. I know, you're thinking "Yeah, long ago . . . right," but it's frickin' true! It was one time, at least ten years ago, and I remember it was a pretty short call. I remember thinking, "I wonder how much is this costing me?" throughout the whole thing.

How long do you think the average phone sex call is? Have you ever called a phone sex line?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,843 • Replies: 18
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:11 am
Ah, I respomded to this without reading the article first. I thought it meant phone sex with a loved one so I put down 15 to 20 minutes. However, if you're gonna pay it's probably more like 2 minutes. I have never called a phone sex line but I dated a woman who worked for one. She would be sitting there talking dirty while watching her soap operas or doing the dishes. It's a good work from home job.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:18 am
I have not called a sex line. I estimated if some one is using the sex line to basically masturbate, then how long does it take to accomplish this? I guessed about 15 or 20 minutes, but guessing most of these calls are from guys, I cannot tell you from experience how long it would take.

I also knew some on who used to work for a phone sex line. She used to talk while doing home work. It was great way to earn money while in college.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:32 am
on the subject of 'phone sex', it seems to me the 'why?' is missing!
why would any one want to attempt sex with a phone?
in other words - er, that would be "phon'y' sex"! Cool
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:41 am
You have too many options Kicky. I said between 8-10...wouldn't the chick on the other end do her best to keep you on longer? I wouldn't know, I've honestly never called one. Doesn't sound appealing, knowing it's probably some fat slob on the other line.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:42 am
i called one 2 years ago. My husband and I were curious as to what they were, we sat on the phones in the house and after about 5 minutes of advertisements, you get either a recording or a live person reading a script. We hung up. 7 and 1/2 minutes cost us 27.80$. And I didnt even get a reach around.
I got jipped.
:-)
hahahahahaha
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 08:23 am
This reminds me of the Beavis and Butthead episode where they called the phone sex line and the person on the other end was telling them she was 18, big-busted, toned and gorgeous.

They then cut the screen, and you see that she was in reality an overweight, hairy old lady with her hair in curlers smoking a cigarette, baby in the background running around tearing the place up, and she was farting.

LOL

I guess the illusion is all that matters, but it was a really funny episode!

Actually I did know a woman who used to work for a phone sex service, and she was just an average-looking "mom,"a mid-30's housewife, baby in the background tearing the house up, yadda yadda yadda.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 08:41 am
You know that you can actually create your own 1-900 line in your home? recieve the profits and answer calls in your own time?
The women who are on the other line at 1-900 numbers are only hired for thier voices...( duh ) hehe.. I cant imagine and i dont WANT to imagine what they really look like.
I have to do some digging, but there was a law suit filed but a year ago from a woman who worked for a sex line about a year and her claim was that she got 'carpul-tunnell' syndrome. ( i cant spell to save my life.. sorry ) Because she was masturbating during her calls to 'make it more real'.
I dont remember if she won or not.. I will hunt this article down. It was HILARIOUS!... the things people do. >sigh<
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 08:52 am
The lady I dated was quite attractive and had a set of hooters to die for. Occasionally a caller would really turn her on and she would masturbate along with him but most were sickos and into bondage and things she would never do but she had to play along to keep them on the phone to make her money.

Shewolfe, the lady could have invested in a hands-free vibrator thus elminating the possibility of carpal tunnell. Or she could just use a different technique.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 09:34 am
With the Time/Life Books lady, I guess it's about 6 to 8 minutes.

Wait, are we talking about consentual phone sex?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 10:17 am
Gargamel brings up a good point. Phone sex is a great way to get rid of the telemarketers.
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 10:25 am
Consentual phone sex???
LMAO!

Smile
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 10:26 am
dup post
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 01:18 pm
Phone rape is no laughing matter.

Shame on all of you.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 01:23 pm
when either of us go out of town, between my husband and me, it takes a good bit of time. I'd say about 20 min. I think that's long enough for phonesex....gosh that sounds awful and raunchy lol.
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 01:34 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Phone rape is no laughing matter.

Shame on all of you.

What's the rape kit? Q-Tips to swab and test the earwax of the (alledged) assaulted ear?

Onyx ~ yeah, I checked my cellphone bill...and the average seems to be 20 min.
Cool
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 01:48 pm
Garagmel, there are a few ways to avoid to avoid phone rape. The easiest way is the "hang up" approach.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 02:25 pm
NickFun:

If only it were that easy. If only she really WAS really interested in consolidating my credit card debt. If only she wasn't offering an excellent rate at one moment, and verbally opening an umbrella inside my poop tube the next. If only it didn't happen so fast.

I tried to make her stop. I tried.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 03:32 pm
i remember feebly trying phone sex as a teenager.

how comical now that i think about it. but the ends did satisfy the means. Very Happy
0 Replies