Serious Catfish problem!!!

atr2012

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 06:38 pm
I dont really have a question; its more of a problem and was wondering if I could get help. Please only serious answers. I catfished one of my friends about 2 years ago, its a long story but, eventually I told them it was all catfish after 8 months. I kinda begged for another chance but they said no, since they thought I might lie again. I told them I wouldn't. I wrote something today that I think I should have said within the first few weeks. Here it is.

"Hey, I need to talk to you to about something important. Now that since were dating, There’s something I need to tell you. At the same time I’m scared cause I don’t want you to leave or abandon me. I know its only been a few weeks and this has been the best relationship I’ve been in so I thought I might as well tell you now. Its not completely disturbing or shocking, I just don’t want you to leave me from what I’m about to say. If I told you we’ve actually known each other for a few years and been friends for awhile, and if I told you it’s not me it in the pics I’ve sent would you still wanna be with me? The whole personality is still me, just a different name and picture. The only reason why I did this was because you said you weren’t attracted to me as the real me; I was less shy talking to you this way."

Till this day I never told them who I really was. I know I should, but at the same time this person is someone that holds HUGE grudges for the longest time. I want to tell the truth, but if i do, ill never hear the end of it, I don't wanna ruin anything and have this go to waste :/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 725 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 06:58 pm
It is ironic to consider that catfish are bottom feeders. I suspect that you are, too.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 08:02 pm
@atr2012,
You lied so you get tossed back in the pool. You've already ruined the relationship when you lied. Next time don't lie.

furthermore, you have posted this recently.... something is not adding up here. Or are you're lying again?
http://able2know.org/topic/282379-1#post-5977253
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 05:33 am
@atr2012,
atr2012 wrote:
... I catfished one of my friends ...

This is the only phrase that is at all important in what you said.

Don't do that. You get burned. I hope you learned a lesson from it.
0 Replies