confused relationship need help

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:42 pm
I have been taking to this girl now that I really like and she says she really likes me back. We have been talking for a year and 4 months now and don't talk to anyone else on the daily at all. However, every advance I make at making it an official BF and GF relationship she says she s not ready. Sometimes she says I'm her BF and then at times she makes it a point to say that I'm not. She says there is no one else but when someone never makes an effort to see you (she lives far) and she constantly rejects any advancement although she clearly says I'm not in the friend zone its just hard to tell what to do. I am 23 and have had 2 relationships in the past. She is 20 never had a bf but has had a lot of flings and hook ups. She says she is a virgin and we have not had sex over the past year and 4 months we have talked although we have made out. I have been nothing but patient, and loving towards her

But now when I ask her about us and becoming official she says i bring it up too much and gives me the silent treatment for awhile. Am I doing something wrong or what? what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 393 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:44 pm
@crossover,
Quick question (because it's hard to follow what you wrote)?

Have you ever met her in person?
crossover

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:46 pm
@Ragman,
I have met her multiple times in person and have even met her friends and went on friends trips with her. I have even had weekend getaways with her alone. I've taken her on dinner dates movie dates etc.
Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:11 pm
@crossover,
I'd say then you should back off and give her some space. She must be feeling some pressure. If this is not working for you, and she's not ready for exclusive, then you should find someone else who is - if that's what you're seeking out.

Not sure whether or not you live in 2 different countries. Do you?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:22 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman is right, back way off, if she wants you then let her chase you for a change. The odds are less than 50/50 that she will, but right now you are for sure never going to get what you want.

Look for other girls, stay busy, and start ignoring this girl till she rings you up and makes you an offer that is worth your time.
0 Replies