The truth that people are afraid to admit

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:52 am
We live in a country where:
1. A white guy gets shot -- no one hears about it
2. A black guy gets shot -- there is a media frenzy followed by nationwide protests regardless of whether he's guilty.
3. Anyone who disagrees with a black person is a racist
4. Black people can march into drug store and take all the medicine during a protest and there is no consequence whatsoever. Who cares about a few dead non-black patients?
5. A black person who dress like a bum trying to open a lock of a bike would get questioned by the police, whereas an adequately dressed white man will receive help opening the lock. Hmm is that racism?
6. White cops will always lie and so are their black partners, but black defendants never lie -- they have taken the truth serum
7. You criticize non-black employees of underperforming, you are supervising. You criticize your black employees, you get fired for racism.
8. Despite statistics show that our prisons have more blacks than any other race, it is not the blacks' fault but the jury, judge and cops are all racist (and yes even black cops, jury members and black judges).

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:00 am
@Angelgz2,
"We live in a country where:"

No we don't.

Some of us live in a country where if someone is shot dead by police, it is all over the front page of every newspaper and is the lead story on TV News channels for two or three days.
A full independent enquiry is then carried out, and action taken as necessary.
I haven't consulted the great google oracle, but from memory I cannot actually remember a single person being shot dead here (UK) by police in the past twelve months.
I may be wrong, but even if so I'll bet the number is no more than one or two.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:07 am
@Angelgz2,
If you are a member of a recognized victims group you are golden, if you are not you are not. It gets hilarious, currently we are getting told that we should not think that fat people are fat, cause that is body shaming. What these fools are doing is truth shaming.
0 Replies

Angelgz2

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:14 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lucky you. Well, that's an entirely separate topic since the USA allows citizens to own guns. After consulting the Google oracle I found that UK has probably the most strict firearm laws in the world where citizens have little way to get a gun. If you are a cop in the USA, well, you got to think twice before going towards a suspect with bare hands. Chances are the cop may not see his family or ever after doing so.
0 Replies

Angelgz2

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:24 am
@Angelgz2,
Ps, I am not white. I have experienced racism here and there but nothing serious. Yet I recognize there should be a limit to labeling another individual a racist. People make generalizations all the time and that does NOT equal racism. Some times certain individuals behaves in a way that draws stereotype on themselves and then blames the society. It's sad that some minorities wants the society to serve their wants and interests but are unwilling to at least try to give back a little to the society and maybe try to improve themselves first.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:01 pm
@Angelgz2,
Personal responsibility and accountability went the way of standards in general....into the garbage.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
So we for a long time have operated under the guidelines that people are and have the right to be anything that they claim they are....for instance a guy can dress in womens clothes and take hormone shots and presto chango he is now Caitlyn, a person can be 15/16 white and 1/16 black and if they want to be black then they are black. But dont let a person who is white claim to be black, or even play a black person on tv. NOOOOOOO!. Different stokes for different folks, we are not even remotely equal.

0 Replies