How's this for a make-up text?

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:42 am
I went out for drinks with this guy on Friday night - I suggested it. I thought we were just friends, even though I kinda like him and there'd been some flirtation between us, from both of us. We used to work together and catch up for drinks maybe 2-3 times a year.

As we were leaving, he suggested a kiss. I hesitated before saying I needed to go to the bathroom. I didn't even acknowledge what he'd said. I freaked out, because I wasn't expecting him to say that, even though I wanted to kiss him!

When I got back, we both pretended he'd never said anything, and when I suggested we see each other again in a few weeks, he said I should see less of him.

I feel awful about what happened - does this text cut it if I'm trying to make up with him?

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened (or what didn't happen) on Friday . I wanted to take you up on your suggestion, but panicked a little. Hope it hasn't ruined things; next time will be different!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 411 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 07:10 am
@theentertainer,
Pick up the phone and say it that way.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 06:11 am
@theentertainer,
Yep, use the phone in the way it was intended when invented. Call him and talk to him.
0 Replies