Can she not trust me anymore because of our past?

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 03:30 am
So a few months back I had a bit of a thing with this girl We would hang out all of the time even really late at night I knew her family really well she knew mine etc. I had gotten to know her really well and I learned many of her insecurities and helped her become confident in herself and her body. I had asked her before whether we might actually date someday and she said if we keep going like this I would absolutely jump at the chance. It was a great foundation for a relationship. Well after awhile i started confusing myself pretty badly I had started to get strong feelings for her but I couldn't tell whether she ACTUALLY liked me back. I flirted with her a lot but I didn't know whether she actually flirted back So I asked out another girl. It wasn't to get at her or anything it was purely because I needed something I couldn't get out of her at the time. Upon hearing this the first girl sent me a long message about how I had been her dream guy and that she didn't think I was capable of doing something like this she might even have loved me. She said she couldn't trust me again. I cried. After 4 months this other girl I had asked out moved away, and I didn't want another relationship. But then I had started talking to the first girl again she somehow forgave me after it all and she wanted to put it all in the past. Well now we are pretty much back to the way it was, and I have feelings for her again but could she actually trust me again since she allowed me back in her life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 693 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 05:53 am
@Frostydrake ,
She had no reason to mistrust you before.

Srsly.

You were not dating. She had zero claims on you. So you asked out someone else. Even if you slept with that other girl, so what?

This isn't the night before you ship out to the front. You did not have to wait around. You did nothing wrong.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 07:10 am
She probably doesn't trust your judgement. (you apparently mis-read her the first time around)

That will take to build up again. In the meantime, don't ask other girls out at the same time you give "relationship" messages to a girl.
0 Replies