Here's some funnies from the late-night kings...

PDiddie

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2003 02:32 pm
"I was reading and found this fantastic study that says that people who work with dumb people are more likely to have heart attacks. That's true, if you work with stupid people you're more likely to have a heart attack. When I read this all I could think about was - poor Dick Cheney." Laughing Laughing
-- Dave

"A priest in Las Vegas has pleaded guilty to lewdness with five teenage boys. What is considered "lewdness" in Las Vegas? Apparently the priest broke the cardinal rule - Never hit on 17." Laughing Laughing Laughing
-- Leno

"A group of Arab countries are now asking Saddam to step down as president of Iraq. Apparently they are upset with comments he made at Strom Thurmond's birthday party." Laughing
-- Conan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 751 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2003 08:38 pm
Cool Laughing Surprised
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 01:41 pm
"New York City will be the host of the 2004 Republican Convention. We lured the republicans the old fashioned way - with bribe money and hookers. The republicans want everything to go perfect, so they're already auditioning people to play black republicans."
-- Dave
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 01:55 pm
Laughing
0 Replies