• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 780 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 06:49 pm
@I--chickens,
Wouldn't that be something they like in the end? If they're so awful to you then they would enjoy when you're no longer around, right?

Why not be a pain in the butt for them and show them that you don't take their insults any longer? Why not assert yourself and show them what you're made of?

Committing suicide is the easy way out. Your family doesn't care - so show them that you care about yourself and that they can no longer do to you what they have been doing.

What are they doing anyway?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 06:51 pm
@I--chickens,
I'm sorry you feel this way.

Suicide, it is said, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Are there people who are kind to you? Teachers? Friends? Siblings? Neighbors? Clergy people? The greengrocer? Classmates? Coworkers? Take comfort in those people.

And, in the meantime, consider getting some medical help. This can be seeing your physician and just explaining your feelings to him or her. Physician-patient confidentiality is a very real and serious thing -- doctors can't even tell minor patients' parents what goes on, under most circumstances.

There are also suicide prevention hotlines, just Google or look in the phone book.

I urge you to get the help you need.
0 Replies