thack45

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 06:50 pm
Flawless http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/tint45/thumb.gif
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 07:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
It turns out, after some investigation done by Daily Mail Online, the tattoo story just wasn't true. When reviewing court cases in the state of Ohio, no matching civil complaint was ever filed. There was also nothing that had passed through federal court. The Montgomery County Common Pleas Court is where the Dayton resident would have had to file her complaint, but the court explained that they had heard nothing about this lawsuit. The Montgomery County records also show that there was no tattoo artist with the name of Ryan Fitzgerald that was licensed as either a tattoo parlor operator or employee through the Public Health department. In accordance with state law (Title 37, Chapter 3730.03), Ryan would have had to have been licensed in order to legally practice his tattoo artistry.

http://weird.answers.com/facts/the-truth-behind-the-ryan-fitzgerald-tattoo-story
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 07:21 pm
I was aware of that through Snopes. It's still wonderful
Ionus

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 09:16 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
After 66 Years I Finally Have A Hero
Apart from your penis ?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 10:12 pm
@Ionus,
putting stuff up as truth that he knows to be false is kind of dickish. And so far as humor I have not needed to see anymore poop jokes going on 45 years. I am all for fun but is this childishness really what is needed, what we want? Bear is a fan favorite, and when he was talking about family or rock and roll or being hurt he was interesting. I have not seen much quality out of him in years though.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 07:38 am
Oh please, my A2K friends, come to my assistance. These two cranky old guys are ganging up on me and hurting my feelings. Crying or Very sad
Ragman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:34 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 07:48 pm
I really thought it was going to be me. Dang.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:34 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Oh please, my A2K friends, come to my assistance. These two cranky old guys are ganging up on me and hurting my feelings. Crying or Very sad

Oh dear, I'm sure you'll be able to manage. Think what it must be like for Ionus, desperately unhappy, living an almost nocturnal existence, friendless, loveless, hideously disfigured and desperate for attention.

And poor old Chicken Little must be the most ridiculed person on A2K. At least you don't have to deal with all that ****. You can cope with reality, they have to live a fantasy world where they're not a pair of useless uninformed fuckwits. Just try to imagine what that must be like and show some pity Hawkeye + 10 years = Ionus. Now that's a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 06:45 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
desperately unhappy, living an almost nocturnal existence, friendless, loveless, hideously disfigured and desperate for attention.
Ok, you got one wrong . I am not desperate for attention . As for pity, you can shove it up your arse if your boyfriend doesnt mind . It is worthless coming from someone of your complete amorality . Maybe bruised dick will give you a bit if he can still get it up at his age and it may surprise you to know I am younger than these old fart regulars . You are a Jew hater .
Ragman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 07:21 am
@Ionus,
Ahh, the fresh smell of vitriol and rancor. Another well-adjusted world citizen you'd love for a neighbor. I wonder what other productive efforts and good deeds fills a person's day?
Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 06:44 pm
@Ragman,
Helping people, dickwad. I just dont see someone abusive as needing help . Though a lot of the left whingers here need halp, they wont accept it . So screw them .
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:05 pm
What do you know, not every village has an idiot, A2K has two. We are very blessed.
Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Dont be hard on yourself ! You may be an idiot but we are not a village . Feel better diddims ? Bo bo gone away ?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:11 pm
@Ionus,
how cute, it thinks it can play!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:12 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

What do you know, not every village has an idiot, A2K has two. We are very blessed.

A2K keeps reminding me of the years that I was bullied as a school kid.

This is not good.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh dear ! You wont use your psyche torture stuff on me will you ? I've had it done by people who knew what they were doing, not incompetents like you . Fire away little girl...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 08:42 pm
This thread is SOOOOOO last weekend.
roger

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 09:00 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
And last weekend is so last year.
0 Replies