Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 10:03 am
This, coupled with my parents and siblings continuous reminder of my failure in life was the brewing “rocket fuel” that I needed to overcome life’s difficulties.

Most of us vindicate positive criticism, I for one believe that negative criticism is an essential ‘proponent’ in helping me achieve substantial changes in life.

Spot any grammar or punctuation errors?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 583 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 10:12 am
@kuben123,
The main problem in all of your posts is not your grammar or punctuation. The problem is your word choice. Once you find the right words to use, you will get more useful advice about the grammar corrections that are needed.

Your English does not sound native/natural.

Correcting the grammar doesn't help with the fundamental problem you're having with word selection.
McTag

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 02:41 pm
@ehBeth,

ehBeth is right.
And it seems to me you take yourself too seriously. Kick back a little, chillax.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 03:09 pm
@kuben123,
I like your choice of fonts...but I agree with Beth about poor choice of words...although I suspect for different reasons. In your opening sentence, if you think the comma after "This" is correct...you probably should have a comma after "life."

Not liking "vindicate" at all.

Keep on truckin'.

0 Replies