Gathering in Florida?

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:27 pm
Do you and missus like to fish, bigdice? My son and I have the GREATEST fishing spot ~ dolphins and all!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:27 pm
Forget the cutsi pie porpose, Misti. I want to see a manatee.

Ah, is there anything going on that can't be done in blue jeans?

Oh, bigdice, I suppose you know a bunch of Americans already, but a warning just in case. We are all going to be calling you by first name right off the go get, so don't be offended.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:29 pm
uh-huh! yup, orlando's still the best fare! let's see what a normal travelagency can do in comparison with the net!

'tis cheaper to rent the car from here, though... through the travelagency, and not the company or online, crazy...
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:30 pm
ok, it's stefan for me, and ursula for the missus! my pleasure1
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:30 pm
My fishin spot has manatees too, Roger!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:31 pm
Stefan and Ursula.....lovely to know you both! Can't wait to meet ya!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:34 pm
I'd like to go fishin, but I'm not sure 'bout my government if there's boats involved... she gets seasick, I'm sorry.

Ah yeah, roger, can't go snorkeling in blue jeans, can you?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:39 pm
Me and Ursula will get along just fine, Stefan! My fishing spot is a dock, with restrooms very nearby! I do, however, have a friend who is in the chartering business ~ and he is a very compassionate captain ~ but one who likes to catch BIG fish!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:41 pm
OKOK, big fish for bigdice, I like that!

Gotta go to bed and dream about them fish now... will be back on monday! zzzzzZZZZZzzz
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:43 pm
G'night!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:44 pm
Roger, nobody will even notice what you're wearing, as long as you are tucked inside of it! We'll all be very casual, I promise, because that's how Floridians are.

My best friend from New York was named Ursula, and she was from Germany, God I miss her!

We're both looking forward to getting together, and I'm even trying to train Paddy Cassidy to be polite:) It ain't easy, yah know?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:46 pm
(He is totally untrainable.....don't tell Ma.)
0 Replies

roger

I'll snorkle or whatever in whatever I'm wearing when I fall in. There are critters in that pond, Stefan.

Well, I'm hoping I can make it there and back with carry on only, if at all possible, so no morning coat, tux, or cowboy costume, none of which I happen to own anyway. Kind of in the preplanning stage I guess.
0 Replies

Misti26

G'night BigDice, sleep tight!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:48 pm
Roger, I'll look for a manatee picture, okay? I don't have any in my gallery at the moment, but, for you, I'm gonna find one:)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:49 pm
I miss Ursula, too. Nicest lady you'd ever want to meet. She was the nutritionist for the Nassau County School Board (am I right, Ma?) and she always had 'school' pizza in her house when we visited! It was the best!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:49 pm
Train a cat? It will be frustrating for you and annoying for Paddy.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:51 pm
Roger.....You need t-shirts (of which I know you have at least one) and shorts. Or jeans, if that's what you prefer.

Florida IS the casual State. Never mind the sunshine b.s.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:52 pm
getting together a guam a2k meeting. let's see, there's me and .........................................................
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:53 pm
You jez keep hanging in there, pueo.
0 Replies