Iam having doubt that my close friend & my wife cheating with me

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 12:40 pm
Two years back I got in touch with person who is working with reputed company,slowly we are became very close friend coz he had been helping me financially when I was under financial crises.I was very impressed @ his friendly & co-operative nature & become familiar soon. But after year later My family got preganent. My wife & me are very happy @ our decision of third kids.Days were passed away happilly & God blesses a very quet son. But surprizingly my friend also excited very much like me. I am ignoring my self /my thought but day by day my friends attachment toward my third kids increased aggressively, he was feeling hurted in small-small space between him & my newly born kid.I had been surprize & became apsets on my wife . Many times we had a fight between us .There are continuous discussion started between my wife & friend ,Many times I taken objection on my wife by intrupting their phone calls but each time she shown & react aggressively that she was nothing doing any thing wrong & reply that she is talking with his sisters.
On first birthday of my son my friend made big karizma album of my childs photos; all are clik by him & wife,Actually I refuses him initially but then later he forces me to accept. But I seen that he purchase big scotter toy for my kid. Then I got very very upset on my friend & stopped talking with him.parallaly fightted with my wife also.My major helplessness for couldn't taking any action on my friend is that He had supports me & my family in my very crucial priod also he help lot to start my own business.
There is one major weakness is that I am having three kids & all are below 10 years in age.My wife is not accepting any thing.
My current difficulties are
- I don't have clear evidence of affairs
-Affair is with my very close friends who had help in my crucial period
-My kids are small so any crise affects on them also

my doubts are not clear yet .still I got feeling that both are cheating behind me.what should I do

redg
BMR
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,614 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 06:32 am
You can get a paternity test for you and this baby.

I hope you have more proof of this "affair" and the idea that he may be the father of this child.

If you are wrong, you will lose your good friend and your wife!
0 Replies