Relationship

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 10:46 pm
My girlfriend told me that she's not going to the club with her girlfriend because she doesn't feel like getting hit on and pushed around by guys so she went out to a restaurant/bar with her girlfriend and then she texted me, baby I ended up at the club I'll call you tonight, I love you. So I'm curious should I mention something to her or not? Is it wrong what she did or completely normal please help thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 516 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:31 pm
@Loving life ,
If I wanted to worry about anything, I would worry about things she didn't tell you. Text back and offer to pick her up and drive home, perhaps.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 01:29 am
@Loving life ,
I can't really see what the problem is.

There was a change of plans and she let you know.

Seems perfectly normal to me.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 01:52 am
@Loving life ,
You're girlfriend was trying to tell you to stop thinking that she will leave you for someone else, or cheat as she would never do that, she loves you.

What you should have said is " have a great time, watch out for the sleazes " putting her at ease that you trust her.

This question to me suggests that you don't and that to me is why she stated this all in the first place.
0 Replies

Loving life

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 02:53 am
Thank you guys for the help I appreciate it I actually did tell her to have fun and everything was fine in the end
0 Replies

kminelly

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 02:07 pm
@Loving life ,
you should have said, take care. have fun babe
0 Replies