Is my boyfriend losing feelings for me?

SOS222

Reply Mon 11 May, 2015 04:36 pm
My boyfriend & I have been together for 14 months. We have always had such a good connection, we really have a great relationship I love it & there's nothing I would change about it.
Ofcourse we've had a few downs.
I know I'm about to be judged but I am 18 & he will be 17 in 2 months.
The other day he lied To me about somethingn really stupid & not worth talking about. I was upset over the fact that he lied but I got over it. Last night im telling him im over it & he starts telling me how he doesn't deaerve me & this isn't right for me to be with him. He says today that he wants to be with me & he loves me & can't manage the thought of me being with anyone else but he isn't happy with himseld & he doesn't know why. He said he feels like it's a personal problem & it has nothing to do with me. He says he doesn't know what to do & he doesn't know what's wrong with himself. But he's also saying maybe we should break up but he doesn't want me to find someone else im really really confused. It sounds to me he's losing feelings & doesn't know what he wants. He says he wants me he's just not happy with himself. But I don't get why that means we may need to break up.
I explained the situation as best as I could. What does this sound like?u
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 331 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 05:34 am
@SOS222,
He sounds depressed and could use a doctor's care.

This is above your pay grade. Encourage him to seek out a doctor for treatment (which can be just talking; it does not have to be drugs).
0 Replies