is this a sure love sign

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:49 pm
I m asking this ques again because I missed out some points- there is a girl in my class whom I saw sitting at my place when there was no one in class and the fact is that there is no fan near to my bench and the window is blocked and can't be opened so no chance of wind blowing near my bench and I know this because luckily I came to class at the time she was sitting on my bench and I don't have any problem with her sitting on my bench I just want to know is there any love angle to this because she shows me many signs of attraction before this incident happened and she is a shy and introvert girl and I m also a little shy and whenever I m in a group she says hi to everyone except me.why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 871 • Replies: 9
No top replies

josephineperry2010

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 02:30 am
@loverider,
could be. Maybe she likes you and she is too shy to say hello.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:06 am
@loverider,
The advice you get in this new topic isn't going to be any different from that in the other two topics you started about this girl.

There are few sure things in life. Don't avoid talking to her because it's not a certainty that she likes you. Take a goddamned risk once in a while.

Man up and talk to her, instead of going over every little action of hers as if it were recorded in the Zapruder film.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:31 am
So what did you SAY when she was sitting on your bench?

Why are you so afraid to speak up and say hello or SOMETHING to this girl?
CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 07:14 am
@loverider,
Maybe she likes you and actually hopes you will talk to her. Maybe she just likes your bench. Maybe she got confused and sat there by mistake. Maybe she just wants to tease you into thinking she likes you. Maybe she has a bet with a girlfriend about how long you will go without asking her why she is sitting at your bench. Maybe your bench is in just the right spot to get a cooling breeze when it is hot and a warm breeze when it is cold.

The point is, unless you actually talk to her you will never know. So stop posting on A2K and go talk to her already. Geez, how hard can that be?
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 09:49 am
@PUNKEY,
I didn't say anything to her I just came to my bench and than she went and sat on her bench
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 09:53 am
@CoastalRat,
whenever I initiate a conversation with her she seems to be uninterested but whenever I talk to someone on any topic she listens to it very carefully
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:52 am
@loverider,
Next time you find her sitting on your bench, just go sit on her bench and see what happens. Or if you really want to jump start this relationship with her, then the next time you find her sitting on your bench, walk right up to her and as soon as she stands to move to her bench, throw your arms around her and give her a huge kiss smack dab on the lips. This will, without doubt, either jumpstart your relationship or get you thrown into jail. Either way, you will finally put an end to your anxiety over whether she likes you or not. And you'll do so without even talking to her, which is obviously a plus given the fact you two have an aversion to talking to each other.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:56 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
The point is, unless you actually talk to her you will never know. So stop posting on A2K and go talk to her already. Geez, how hard can that be?
jespah

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 12:45 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

CoastalRat wrote:

0 Replies