What does this mean??

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:04 pm
Ok we met on a dating site. Have seen each other 3 times. Also we have been talking for almost 10 months now. We text each other everyday and we have a contest on who can say good morning first. I really like him So I asked him what he thought about me. He said "umm... I say still good friends. On the other hand I care about you a lot. I think I'm in the transition." What does that mean? We haven't seen each other that much because he is premed and is working as a paralegal. Do you think he likes me? Oh yeah the 3 times we did go out he HAD to plan what we were going to do. We went to a museum, the zoo, and a place called the chocolate bar. I think he does.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 552 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 05:38 am
@teacher4tots1,
If you've already made up your mind that he likes you, then you don't need to crowdsource this question.

BTW, take the reins sometimes and make some of the plans yourself. Controlling behavior, even when done playfully or during courting, is still controlling behavior.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:34 am
Some girls like it when the guy makes the plans. He may feel like he needs to do that, since you might come off as not being assertive enough. Otherwise, you would have spoken up, right? Or made suggestions for the next time?

He's checking you out, for sure. If you like him, start showing that you have a brain. Ask him out and make the plans. Then see how he reacts.
0 Replies

teacher4tots1

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:56 am
@teacher4tots1,
He insists on making the plans. I have asked him if he wanted me to he goes "no no I got this".
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 07:08 am
@teacher4tots1,
Dating is all about getting to know someone and finding out how you really feel about someone. You are both still getting to know each other. You've only gone out 3 times in the 10 months you have been talking. Neither of you have been around the other enough to decide that you want to be more than friends in my opinion. He sounds like he wants to take things slowly so don't push.

As far as planning things, he does seem as though he is a bit controlling there, but if your are enjoying things, let him take control. Granted, if he seems to be controlling in other areas of your budding relationship, that could be a warning sign. But otherwise I would not be too concerned about that at this point.
0 Replies