Attraction on first sight

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 10:41 am
Dear Readers,
While exchanging some auto parts I came across a young man, who, at first I didn't notice. As he stood next to his co workers handling the order, before I glanced at his face, there was some-thing about his energy, his presence that caught my attention. Something felt right. So as I gazed downward in an attempt to not look so obvious that I'm trying to check him out, I noticed the way his feet were spread out and the way he stood up tall. Slowly, I looked upward until I noticed his face and bam! I was attracted. Although, I didn't think much of it. It was simply a noticing of the attraction to his presence, demeanor and looks. Then, when my order was complete. I genuinely thanked him for coming to the store on his time off to handle my order. We locked eyes. I felt it. Intuition, I have learned does not lie. I felt that mutual attraction. I felt that feeling where you don't know the person and you don't know if you will ever get to see them again but you do know that it's some-one you would get along with. I've heard it's called seeing a familiar spirit or soul. Which ever. So, I thought about going back to the auto parts store just to casually run into him BUT I have absolutely nothing to purchase for my car right now.

So what do I do?!!

I don't want to force things or be too direct as that hasn't gone well for me in the past. I would like to feel him out one more time just to make sure and confirm that I still feel good around him.

any-one have any experience with this!?
Suggestions??

Much appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 657 • Replies: 13
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 10:50 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
He might have a work contract where it stipulates that he cannot date
customers. For you going back and buying something might be not the best idea. If you have his name and phone number, you could call and ask him
for some advice on your car...something fishy where he knows that it is an initiation to talk to him some more.

If he catches on, you wait for his invitation. The ball is in his corner!
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 10:52 am
@CalamityJane,
Excellent idea. Thank you!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:04 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
what are you planning to do about the fellow whose car payments you are making?
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:07 am
@ehBeth,
I'm keeping him around. I care about him but since I feel unsure about our relationship and his character and long-term potential I'm open to making new guy friends WITH OUT "benefits". Plus, having attractive male friends of the opposite sex, I feel will help me feel less anxious and worried and insecure about my current love. Smile
ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:08 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Don't forget to tell the auto parts guy that you have a boyfriend - and tell him right at the beginning.
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:10 am
@ehBeth,
No, at this point I'm not comfortable doing that so no I'm not unless he asks.
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:11 am
@ehBeth,
also, my boyfriend does the same thing. He shares little detail UNLESS some-one asks if he is taken then he tells.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:14 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
That's nasty.

You're attracted to someone and want to pursue it, but you're not comfortable telling the person that you're in a relationship.

Nasty.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:14 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
that doesn't make it any better
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:21 am
@ehBeth,
Call it what ever you will.
I don't feel it's nasty.
I'm not planning on getting physical e.g. sex or kissing with this new guy so what's so nasty about that?
I'm sorry you feel and view it differently than I do.
Every-one is different in this world and has different views on things. I didn't post this to receive condemnation but rather to view and receive differing thoughts and opinions. Thanks ....

Oh, and if this bothers you so much why don't you spend a day in the city of Newark, New York or Chicago and watch the transgender individual sell their ass holes and part vaginas or penis in the corner to a multitude of people then tell me what you think is nasty Wink
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 04:39 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
LiveLoughLaugh24 wrote:
So what do I do?!!

Ask him to show you an exhaust pipe for a '96 Chevy Blazer and when he brings it to the counter, stroke the end suggestively, lick your lips, and say "I'd love to grease this up and get it fitted right, know what I mean?" and just see what happens. If he writes his number on a Post-It and slips it to you, all well and good, if he calls the security guard and has you ejected form the premises, then he doesn't fancy you. Simples.

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 08:34 pm
@contrex,
lol thats one possible route except I'm not trying to sleep with the guy nor give him the impression that I'm that type of girl Sad
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 08:34 pm
@contrex,
lol thats one possible route except I'm not trying to sleep with the guy nor give him the impression that I'm that type of girl Sad
0 Replies