The usage of "caught" is a mistake here?

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 02:19 am
I did not have enough time to program, because of a very late caught by Jucy last night, which gave me a breath-taking unsleep night throughout until this morning. This kind of thing sometimes really turn me down.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 534 • Replies: 4
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 04:44 am
Oristar, I'm afraid "caught" may be the only thing in your sentence that isn't a mistake.

Just kidding

<looks around warily for farmerman>

What exactly are you trying to say? Were you ill last night and couldn't complete your homework assignment?

How about I did not have enought time to finish the program because I caught a cold and had a sleepless night. I am extremely exhausted and am not functioning properly.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 04:46 am
Hey Gus- I didn't know that you could write so good. How come you are up so early? Finished slopping the pigs???? Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 04:51 am
Sleepless night, Phoenix. I've been drinking a quart of Jack Daniels and everytime I pass out my head hits the damn desk so hard I wake up.

It's a tough life I lead.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:45 am
Hehe, I like that "sleepless night" made by Gus. Thanks Gus, you kicked that insubordinate Jucy out of your room who stole your wine to drink as hell. And then, your rewriting ran as smooth as perfect logic!

That made my day with happy Phoenix! Very Happy
0 Replies